2-17: Frozer

Scene: At the sky at the right of the Eiffel Tower, Ladybug and Cat Noir are saving a man with a glider that has lost control.

Unknown man: Whoa, Whoa!

Civilians: Oh no!

Scene: At the top of a building, Ladybug and Cat Noir save him and help him land safely.

Ladybug: You should take the elevator next time.

Ladybug and Cat Noir: Pound it!

Unknown man: My delta plane express delivery wasn't exactly the best idea.

Cat Noir: Don't forget your bouquet!

He Gives him the bouquet, but he picks up one rose for Ladybug and faces back.

Ladybug: Be careful on your way back!

Cat Noir: For you, M'lady. (kneels and showed the rose on his hand.)

Ladybug: Seriously, Cat Noir? You're about to transform back! (points his ring)

Cat Noir: So what?

Ladybug: Well, if you transform back, then I'll know who you are and then...

Cat Noir: And then we won't keep secrets from each other anymore. (transforms back to Adrien and Ladybug is shocked)

Adrien: We'll be united, more powerful and free, we'll defeat Hawk Moth, then we can both run away to an island! (Ladybug smiles a little bit) Far away from everything. We will live off nothing but fruits, and we will have a little pet hamster and we will name it-

Ladybug: Cat Noir! (It was revealed it was a daydream from Cat Noir) I can't accept this rose from you. I told you already. I'm in love with someone else.

Cat Noir: I know, M'lady. But if he weren't here, would things be different between us?

Ladybug: Well, you know, I can't even begin to imagine him not being here. I'm sorry, Cat Noir. I really gotta get going, and you better do the same.

She Swings her yo-yo to head back home; Cat Noir is sad, looking downwards, with one petal of the rose falling.

Scene: At Collège Françoise Dupont, Cat Noir is heading back there and he goes to the locker room and he de-transforms. Adrien opens the door holding a fencing helmet.

Zane is revealed to be waiting next to the door.

Zane: How'd it go?

Adrien: Great actually why couldn't you come?

Zane: I was talking to Zaria about some new zords.

Armand: You sure take your time, Mr. Agreste.

Adrien stands in front of Kagami, who is putting her fencing helmet on.

Kagami: On guard! (while fencing with Adrien) Predictable. Predictable. Predictable again. Too predictable. Way too predictable.

Zane giggles.

Scene: Locker room. Adrien sadly pulls his rose out of his bag as Kagami approaches him.

Kagami: What's going on, Adrien? I usually enjoy defeating you, but it's no fun when you make it that easy.

Adrien: Do you ever get the feeling that you're stuck, Kagami? (takes off fencing helmet) That no matter what you do, it's the same old story over and over again. That things will never ever change.

Kagami: Adrien, the biggest mistake a fencer can make isn't choosing the wrong technique. It's choosing the wrong target. Change targets.

Adrien smiles and gives Kagami his rose. Zane walks over to adrien.