1-20:Guitar Villain

Scene: Le Grand Paris. Jagged Stone is performing a song on his guitar for Bob Roth and Penny Rolling.

Jagged Stone: (singing) Mah Miraculous!

Penny applauds while Bob watches with crossed arms.

Jagged: (to Bob) So, what do you think of the first single of my next album? Can you feel it, Bob? Isn't it killer? Isn't it Morphenomenal?! The red ranger taught me that.

Bob: Not bad, Jagged, not bad. But if you really want to be making something killer, let's talk about this duet with Mr. XY.

Jagged: No way. He's not a rocker, he's a baby! I bet he doesn't even shave yet.

Bob: Well, this "baby" just pushed you out of the number one sales spot.

Jagged: And? Doesn't make him a true musician like me. Penny thinks everything I'm doing's rock star material. She thinks I'm killer.

Bob: Penny might be your agent, but I'm your real boss. Listen. Bottom line is that Bob Roth Records cannot afford to be number two in sales!

Nigga your still making a YACHT load of money.

Bob: Or rep a number two rock star!

AGAIN...Nigga your still making a YACHT load of money.

Bob: Get real, Jagged! You're going to have to modernize your music. Change the way you look. Get a whole new style!

Jagged: You want to talk about real? I'm a genuine rock 'n' roller, Bob, not some pop star in diapers. I'm a real artist. Real talent! Even my hair is real. And that's what people love about me. (to Fang) Isn't that right, Fang? Yeah. (turning back to Bob) And the artwork you came up with for my album is a waste of my time! And the beat you sent me to check out is garbage!Seriously, Bob, what is this trash? It looks like a perfume ad!

Bob: (pointing a finger at Jagged's chest) And that's what people want these days!

Jagged: Well, I don't. My album covers are raw to the bone, exuding the smell of sweat and leather!

Bob: You do know, don't you, that if your next album doesn't rate #1 on the charts, it'll be the last one you ever do with Bob Roth records.

Jagged: I'd rather put out nothing at all than sing some pathetic duet with a baby-faced nobody.

Penny: Bob, Jagged and I had an idea. Its concept is modern, but it also respects Jagged's own...rugged style.

Jagged: (takes off glasses and shows them to Bob) The schoolgirl who made these glasses has some real talent. She totally gets my style. She's going to design the cover of my new album. And I heard from Gabriel Agreste her brother has a knack for music maybe he can help me.

Bob: A schoolgirl? And her brother?

Penny: See? That's just it. They're the same age as the target audience. (holds out a piece of paper) Here's their address.

Bob folds arms and growls. Fang growls in return.

Bob: (jumps away from Fang in alarm, takes the piece of paper, and begins to leave the room) Okay! But just think about that duet with Mr. XY.

Jagged: Find those kids, Bob!

Ok you wanna rephrase that?

Scene: Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie. Bob is speaking with Marinette and Zane who's holding Ziggy in front of their parents.

Bob: So, are you interested?

Marinette: Uh...wait, wait, wait. Let me get this straight. You want...me to design the album cover for Jagged Stone?! My...all-time favorite singer?!