3-12: Christmaster (Special)

Scene: Double Z+Marinette's room. Marinette is playing with her felt dolls.

Marinette: Come on, look at all the nice plushies, don't you want to play with them?

Chris: (angry) Dolls? I hate dolls. I hate toys. They're for babies.

Chris kicks his backpack, scattering his toys on the ground.

Nigggggggaaaaaaaaa.

Marinette: Yes, but you're too young to play Grim Monster Clash 3.

Chris: No I'm not, and I'm not scared of monsters anymore, you know. I'm-

Marinette: A big kid, yes, I know. (Marinette looks around her room. Chris has turned on the game on her computer. She turns it off.) Why don't we watch a cartoon instead? I have "Pototty and Potato" if you want?

Chris: That show's for babies. I'm a big boy.

He throws the game controller and Marinette catches it.

Not gonna lie, I wanna punt buddy into the sun who wants to join me?

Marinette: We could play with your snow globe?

Chris throws a ball at her face.

Chris: Ew!

Zaria: Man if Zane was here he would have straightened out this little shit.

Zeke: Zaria! Im stuck in the bathroom again!

Zaria: You'll figure it out!

Marinette: Uh...

Chris: Hey, what's that?

Chris has opened Marinette's chest. There are white gifts with red ribbons on them inside.

Marinette: (Marinette quickly sits on the trunk) That? Oh, uh, it's nothing.

Chris: Hey, no fair! Come on! What are all those gifts?

Marinette: (thinking) Uh, look I can't tell you that these are the gifts I've made for Adrien's next 35 birthdays.

WHAT THE HELL?!

Marinette: (thinking) Cause you'd tell your brother Nino and he'd tell Adrien and Adrien'd think that I'm totally crazy. Wait, maybe I am.

You don't say...

Marinette: (To Chris) Hm. I can't tell you I'm one of Santa Claus's elves on a secret mission and that I'm looking after one of his boxes of gifts. You wouldn't be interested though because gifts are for babies, right? And you're a big kid.

Zaria: This bitch...

Chris: That's a lie!

Marinette: What, that you're a big kid?

Chris: No, that you're one of Santa Claus's elves!

Marinette: I can't say anything more.

Chris: Hey wait, that means you can give me my Christmas present early! Grobotech Ultimate Destructor! It's easy, it's gotta be the biggest one in the box. (He tries to open it)

Marinette: Now wait a minute, I thought toys were for babies.

Chris: They are, most of the time. But Grobotech's different.

Marinette: You don't say. Well, I'm sorry, but Christmas rules are very strict. You don't open gifts early. Santa gives them at Christmas, not at Easter or Halloween. Otherwise you'd might as well have a bunny or a witch delivering your presents.

Chris: But, since you know him, you could ask him. Can't just you call him on the phone or send him an email?

Marinette: Oh no, you never disturb Santa Claus except at Christmas. The rest of the year he's... in the North Pole... d-of the, uh, supervising the production of toys. (Chris narrows his eyes) Besides, your present isn't here anyway. We elves don't watch over gifts for kids we know. One of the elves must have it. Santa's the only one who would know where to find it because he knows who's getting what. He has a list of good children. (Chris looks disappointed) There is one exception to the Christmas rule.