2-20:Reverser

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Marc is hiding under the stair case, writing in his journal.

Marinette: Hey Marc. How's it going? Where is the rest of your class?

Marc: Oh, hey, Marinette. We're done with classes for today, the others probably went home.

Marinette: Perfect timing! Our class has a spare hour, so some of us are heading over to the art room. You should come check it out!

Marc: (unsure) Sure... Why not?

Marinette: (Peeks over Marc's shoulder, looking at the book) Maybe you'll finally let me read your writing!

Marc: (unsure) Yeah, I don't know? Maybe.

Marinette: Awesome! See you later then. (Giggles and runs up the stairs)

Scene: School Art Room. Nathaniel is showing his drawings to Jean-Pierre, the art teacher.

Nathaniel: This is a team up of Ladybug, The Red Ranger and Mightillustrator fighting Queen Wasp together: (shows the drawing to Jean-Pierre)

Jean-Pierre: You mean Evillustrator?

Nathaniel: He changed his name after Ladybug de-akumatized him and became a superhero.

Jean-Pierre: Bad guy who comes over to the good side, great idea. You should make a comic book about that.

Marinette is designing a hat and is eavesdropping on the conversation, she is smiling.

Nathaniel: Yeah, but I'm only good at drawing stories, not writing them.

Jean-Pierre: Then you should team up with a creative writer.

Marc peers through the door of the Art classroom.

Nathaniel: Maybe... But, I don't know anyone who's into that.

Alix: Don't worry buddy. (Takes spray mask off) There's gotta be somebody out there just waiting to meet you. Red please!

Nathaniel throws the red spray can passing it to Alix.

Marinette: (sees Marc) Marc you made it! (Marinette runs up to Marc and grabs his arm) Come meet everyone! (dragging him inside) This is Marc, the boy I told you about! The one who's always writing.

Marc: (hides his book in his jacket) Uh... I'm sorry I didn't want to disturb you.

Jean-Pierre: Welcome to room 33, you're never disturbing anyone here. You can come whenever you want outside of class time or after school. Anyone can create what they want, anyway they want. Rose is writing lyrics for a rock band. (Rose is listening to music, Jean-Pierre lifts up the headphones and Rose looks up) Rose, I would like you to meet Marc.

Rose: (yells) Hey there! Nice to meet you Marc!

Jean-Pierre: Alix is our expert at street art. (Alix flips spray can in the air and catches it) And Nathaniel-

Alix: He likes to draw people in skinny suits.

Nathaniel throws a piece of paper at Alix and she laughs.

Nathaniel: Welcome Marc. As you'll find out, the good thing about this place is you can say whatever you want and no one will judge you, or only in good fun.

Marc notices Nathaniel's drawing and walks over to him.

Marc: I... I saw your drawings on the school website, but they're nothing compared to the real thing. The movement, the expressions, the attitudes. They're all so--

Nathaniel: Thanks... That's nice.

Marc: Uh?... (Marc steps back from Nathaniel embarrassed from what he said) Sorry... But it's true, I-I've never seen drawings so-