2-10:Gorizilla

Scene: Gabriel's atelier.

Adrien: Father, there's something I'd like to talk to you...about. Can I have a few minutes of your time?

Gabriel: Yes, of course.

Adrien: Really?

Gabriel: I'll tell Nathalie to let you know as soon as I'm available.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...Ah ahahahahahahaha ha...ha...ha. That was lowkey hilarious.

Adrien: (sighs) It'll be too late then.

Gabriel notices that Adrien is fidgeting with his ring.

Gabriel: Shouldn't you be practicing your piano?

Adrien: Yes.

Adrien walks out of the room. Gabriel brings up video footage of Cat Noir from the Ladyblog on his computer.

He pauses the video and rewinds it before zooming in to take a closer look at Cat Noir's ring. He then looks at an advertisement featuring Adrien.

He zooms in to take a closer look at Adrien's ring. He then places the two videos side-by-side and studies the rings.

Gabriel: That's impossible!

Gabriel bursts through his atelier's doors and marches upstairs to Adrien's room. The bodyguard notices him while standing in the doorway.

Scene: Adrien's room

Piano music is playing in the background when Gabriel opens the door to his son's room to confront him. Instead, he gasps when he and the bodyguard see that Adrien is not there and that the music is actually from his phone. Gabriel sees that the window is also open.

Gabriel: Nathalie! (Piano music stops playing when Nathalie shows up next to the bodyguard) Where is my son?!

Nathalie: Huh?!

Gabriel: Adrien has managed to leave his room without either of you noticing! Find him!

The bodyguard and Nathalie run downstairs to start their search for Adrien.

Scene: ZZM's room. Marinette is watching the Adrien fragrance advertisement, which features him in all-white clothing running along rooftops in slow-motion, from her computer.

Commercial voice: Radiant. Carefree. Dreamy. Adrien... the fragrance.

The ad shows Adrien ascending, and running through the air before finishing on a "joyous leap" with several feathers. Marinette starts backtracking the advertisement to when the announcer says "Adrien".

Zane walks upstairs.

Zane: Alright guys I'm gon-

Marinette: (lovestruck) Adrien. (sighs)

Zane and Zaria look at each other.