3-8: Oni-Chan

Why does the title sound so familiar...

Scene: Triple Z+M Room, Zane is holding his backpack and other bags.

Marinette: Really? Your living with adrien?

Zane: I'm just a helper for him Gabriel said something about Nathalie.

Marinette: Lucky!

Zaria: How long will you be there?

Zane: A few episodes give or take.

Zeke: Huh?

Zane: I mean a week probably.

Marinette: We're gonna miss you Z!

Zane: Aww I'll miss you guys.

They all hug.

Zaria: Me and Zeke are gonna head out to Gosei said something about the RPM Falcon Car.

Zeke: Bye Guys!

Zane: Zig!

Ziggy runs up to Zane and leaps into his arms.

Zane: Let's go boy.

Zeke and Zaria leave.

They both walk downstairs, Zane sees the limo and sighs walking into it.

A screen shows Gabriel.

Gabriel: Your job is clear keep my son from doing anything other then what he is required to do.

Zane: Yeah yeah I got ya easy Peasy.

Gabriel: Sure.

The screen cuts out as the limo pulls off.

Scene: Lila's room. Lila gathers her things as she listens to a voicemail on her phone.

Lila's mother: (through a voicemail) Hi, darling. Your breakfast is on the table, your lunch is in a bag, and your dinner is in the fridge. I'll be home late tonight again, but I'll do my best to be there this weekend. Pinky promise. And just call me if you need anything. Love you to bits, my angel! (blows a kiss)

Damn...It's crazy how they're trying to make you feel for the Devil incarnate.

Scene: Near the bakery. Nino is seen walking and Lila appears. Nino notices her and runs to her.

Nino: Is something wrong, Lila?

Lila: Uh, no, I'm doing great! It's just that... my mom wants me to go with her to this fancy embassy function tonight, but I got way too much homework and I'm so behind after being away for the first term. I'm just gonna have to tell her no. She'll be so upset...

Nino: Oh, yeah. Bummer.

Lila: Adrien said he'd help me, but I don't want to bother him with it. He's probably forgotten anyway. He might think I've got a crush on him, just like all those other girls who are constantly hanging all over him.

Nino: Adrien's a great dude. I'm sure he won't mind. I can put in a good word for you if you want.

Lila: Oh, you'd do that for me? Oh thanks, Nino, you're the best!

Nino: No sweat.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont.

Nino: (runs to Adrien as he is getting out of his car) Hey, Adrien!

Adrien: Hi, Nino. What's up?

Lila smirks.

Scene: Miss Bustier's classroom. School has just ended.

Adrien: Hey, Lila. Nino told me about your problem. I can still help you with your
schoolwork if you want.

Lila: Really? You'd do that? You're such a great help! You're saving my life, you know.