3-13: Startrain

Scene: Master Fu's massage shop. Marinette returns the Fox Miraculous.

Master Fu: Great work, Marinette. Thanks to you, Parisians can rest easy tonight.

Marinette: (yawns) I can't wait to do the same. Good night, Master.

Tikki: Marinette, you forgot to mention the school field trip.

Marinette: It's not like I'll be able to go anyway.

Master Fu: What field trip?

Marinette: Oh, the whole class is taking the train to London tomorrow to see Big Ben. But if Hawk Moth creates a supervillain while I'm away, Cat Noir won't be able to capture the Akuma on his own, which means I have to stay. Too bad, tough life of a superhero, besides I'm too exhausted to go anyway.

Master Fu: Wait, the Horse Miraculous can be used to teleport back to Paris in the event of an Akuma situation. (hands her the Horse Miraculous)

Marinette: That's so cool! Thank you, Master.

Master Fu: Ladybug definitely deserves a bit of fun, just like all young people her age.

Scene: Outside Collège Françoise Dupont.

Adrien: See you tonight! (he walks towards the school, but as soon as the car drives away, he runs to the train station) Hawk Moth already struck last night, so there's no chance there'll be another Akumatization today.

Plagg: A day of vacation, finally! Far from Paris and those annoying akumas. Good idea, Adrien.

Scene: Parisian streets.

Roger: (Sees a civilian leaving trash on the sidewalk) Trash must be thrown inside the trashcan or it's littering, he's getting a fine!

Sabrina: No, please, don't dad! You'll make me miss the train, you know that Chloé's relying on me!

Roger: But the law is the law, sweetie.

Sabrina: But you're not on duty yet, are you? Right now you don't have to be anything but my dear, sweet daddy.

Roger continues driving.

Damn Chloe taught her a thing or two.

Civilian 1: You backed right into me!

Civilian 2: (overlapping) You backed into me! No, you backed into me!

Another civilian throws trash on the ground, and Roger growls in frustration.

Nigga get over it.

Scene: Hawk Moth's lair. Hawk Moth's window opens.

Hawk Moth: A frustrated police officer with a passion for justice who has his hands tied... the ideal prey (turns a butterfly into an akuma) Fly away my little akuma, and evilize him!

Scene: Parisian streets.

Roger stops behind a car that is emitting a large cloud of smog.

Roger: (coughs) Another polluter! That driver's getting a fine, his vehicle does not meet city standard!

Sabrina: Daddy!

Her phone alarm starts going off.

Phone Alarm: (with Chloé's voice) Hurry up, Sabrina! Hurry up, Sabrina! Hurry up, Sabrina! Hurry up, Sabrina!

Roger concedes to his daughter and continues driving.

Hawk Moth: (from his lair) What's happening? I can feel the anger receding! Fly faster my akuma, catch up with him!

Scene: Gare du Nord.

Max, Markov, Alya, The Triple Z's, and Marinette step out of a taxi. In another car, Max's mom, Claudie Kanté, checks her smart watch.