3-17: Stormy Weather 2

Scene:Outside Collège Françoise Dupont: Alya and Marinette kiss each other on both cheeks.

Alya: See ya tomorrow, Marinette! (Marinette walks away) So... Nino? Homework at my place tonight?

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Nino: Er... Uh-You sure we said tonight? Well, see-I-kinda promised Adrien I'd drop off the schoolwork he missed today. You know, cuz' of his photoshoot! (smiles bearing his teeth persuasively)

Alya narrows her eyebrows; Marinette overhears and approaches them.

Marinette: (comes between Alya and Nino and puts her hands on their shoulders) No worries, guys! Listen. You go and do your homework together and I'll write out the lessons and drop them off at Adrien's later on!

Nino: You sure? (Clasps his hands together) Thanks, Marinette!

Sabrina: (from afar standing beside Aurore) That's terrible! You hear that, Chloé? Aurore's GPA dropped a whole point on her last report card!

Chloé: Well, you can't be Little Miss Weather girl and Little Miss Good Grades at the same time! We better not make her cry, Sabrina, (Aurore gasps) or she might turn into Stormy Weather and start raining on us. (Sabrina goes to stand beside Chloé) What a ridiculous power! (Picture of Stormy Weather in the background as Chloé starts cackling) Utterly ridiculous!

Picture disappears; scene switches to Marinette, Alya, and Nino. Marinette goes to stand beside Aurore; Nino and Alya on her heels.

Marinette: Aurore won't be transforming, because her grade average will be up again next term. (to Aurore) Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help.

Aurore: Thanks, Marinette!

Chloé: Yeah, right. Once a villain, always a villain!

Marinette: (crosses her arms) Unlike you, Chloé; people do change for the better!

Chloé: Well, you will never change, Marinette Dupain-Cheng. You'll always be Adri-dumb...I mean, Adri-bummed abababababa lame! (turns to Alya) And you, Alya Césaire. You still haven't found out who Ladybug is, right?. Well, you two are made for each other! You're both just as clueless as the other. Back to you, now-(gasps)

Aurore exits in her car.

Chloé: Huh! She's gone now because of you two. And I wasn't even halfway done trashing her. (Starts walking away) Come on, Sabrina!

Sabrina trots behind Chloé awkwardly. Alya and Nino exchange glances and start laughing whilst Marinette looks angrily after Chloé.

Scene: Double Z+Marinette's room: Marinette is writing notes for Adrien and she thrusts the notes in her backpack after she's finished.

Marinette: Chloé might not be completely wrong, you know, Tikki! I haven't changed. Look at how I always fail when I try to have a basic conversation with Adrien. (Flashbacks from The Bubbler and Stormy Weather) As soon as I'm in front of him, my heart starts beating like crazy and my words come tumbling out, making no sense whatsoever. It seems like I'm paralyzed.

Scene: Flashback from Bubbler

Marinette: Um, he-- Hey!

She is nervous as she holds her gift behind her back.

Adrien: (surprised) Hey.

Marinette: (nervously) I, uh, I wanted to, um, gift you a make-- I mean, gift you a give I made-- I mean...

Chloé: (she yawns while Marinette is talking and then shoves her away) Out of the way.

Marinette is on the ground and Alya facepalms.