3-4:Backwarder

Scene: Flashback near the Eiffel Tower in black-and-white except for red searchlights: comparatively young Wang Fu and young Marianne Lenoir are running away from the Nazis.

Marianne: (stops near the Seine and Fu turns around) Wait! We have to fight, Fu! Let's use the Miraculous: I'll take the Ladybug and you take the Black Cat!

Master Fu: But what if we fail? They'll get hold of this box and it will mean the end of the world! Come with me; we'll be safe in England.

Fu grasps Marianne's hand as he runs forward, but she frees it from his grasp; he turns around in surprise.

Master Fu: Marianne?

Marianne: Leave without me - I'd rather stay and resist, even without the Miraculous!

Fu takes a button with the Chinese ideogram 爱, meaning love, from his tie and fastens it to Marianne's blouse; he then places his hands on her upper arms.

Master Fu: (as sad background music commences) I'll come back for this...and you!

Marianne: (holding Fu's clenched fists) I'll be waiting for you, right here, every day!

Master Fu: Marianne, I've never told you this, but I-

Marianne: (placing her finger on his lips.) Shh... Tell me when you come back!

A red light falls on Marianne's face and a voice of a man is heard from afar as she turns to the source.

Nazi: Over there! Catch them!

Marianne: (turns to Fu) Now, go!

Fu and Marianne let go of each other's hands and run in opposite directions and the man's voice is heard once again.

Nazi: Come on! Faster! The box! We must get the box!

Scene: Marinette's room.

Marinette: Girls! We have a very serious situation! (The girls +Zeke -Zaria are cuddled up in the couch, all of them except Rose looking extremely tired) Adrien and his father have been invited to the Royal Wedding in England this weekend.

Alya: (annoyed and exhausted) That's the "emergency'' you called us over here for on a Saturday morning? (frowns)

Marinette: You don't get it! Kagami and her mother are going too! (paces around the room doing dramatic hand gestures) Which means that Adrien and Kagami will be spending an entire weekend together!

Alix: (tired and frustrated) And...? Also why is he here?

Zeke: Hi!

Rose: Hi!

Marinette: Zeke is uhh...well he's not on the quick learning side.

Zeke: What's that mean?

Alix: Oh he's slow?

Zeke: Hey I am really fast I'm pretty sure I could run a marathon!

All: Oh...Oh...

Marinette: Zeke there's Dino nuggets downstairs.

Zeke: YAY!!!!!

He leaps downstairs.

Alix: Are there really Dino nuggets?

Marinette: No! As I was saying...(A visual starts playing in the background as Marinette rambles) What if Adrien is blown away by her awesome dress and hairstyle? And if they dance together at the reception? And what if they tour the city on a romantic horse and buggy ride? It would be the end of the world! (visual ends) They're taking the Startrain to London at 11 AM; that's in less than two hours! We've gotta do something, fast!