5-20: Confrontation

Damn 5 Episodes Left...I kinda feel accomplished...OH yeah...if yall knew the amount of satisfaction I received from watching this god damn episode OH MY GOD...THAT BITCH FINALLY got what she deserved...HOLY SHIT THIS IS PROBABLY THE HAPPIEST IVE EVER FELT!!!!

Scene: Interior, the Agreste mansion, in Adrien's room. Adrien is seen writing on his application form on his table, flipping his pen with a frown.

Plagg: You look even more lost than pasteurized cheese in the French cheese section! How hard is it to fill out an orientation form? All you have to do is write down your request for next year's school and your career goals.

Adrien: I can't write down the truth, Plagg. If Marinette finds out that my father's decided to send me to a private school in London next year, it will break her heart and mine, too. (He places his head down on his table and frowns. Plagg slouches and frowns as well.) What? No cheesy joke to comfort me?

Plagg: I know how I would feel if I had to be separated from you, Adrien, and there is nothing funny about that at all. (sighs)

Scene: Interior, Collège Françoise Dupont, in the library. Marinette piles up every submitted application form and puts it on a table. Max and Kim are seen walking out the library.

Kim: (to Max, while walking out the library) I can't wait for the results of the teacher rep meeting.

The door closes.

Marinette: I hope everything goes well.

Tikki: Marinette, I don't get it. What happens at a
teacher rep meeting that's so worrisome?

Marinette: This meeting is where our futures are
being decided, Tikki. The teachers need to review our school performances and decide whether or not we'll be able to pursue the studies we've chosen.

Tikki: If I were your teacher, I'd decide that you're the best!

Marinette: (smiles) Thank you, Tikki!

The door opens behind them as Adrien walks beside Marinette. But before he places his form on top of the pile of forms, he notices Marinette frowning.

Adrien: Is something wrong, Marinette?

Marinette: I'm having a really strange feeling about something. Up until now, Alya and I were the class reps. When our classmates gave us their career forms, they are also entrusting us with their hopes and dreams.

Flashback: Each of Marinette's classmates tell her what their dream careers and dream schools would be in the future, starting with Alya at their home.

Alya: Well, you know I want to be a reporter, so I'll need to specialize in literature in high school!

I...I thought this was high school... am..am I trippin...hold on...

KwamiBuster

Cat Noir: Ladybug, wait! I wanted to apologize for my Kwami. I don't know what he was doing in that elementary school.

ELEMENTARY SCHOOL?!?! HOW OLD ARE THESE NIGGAS?!?!?!

Ladybug Illusion: It was a high school.

So I'm not trippin...

Nino, at the school's courtyard...

Nino: Movie director!

Mylène and Ivan, at Liberty...

Mylène: Just write "Defender of the Earth"!

Zane: Taken.

EARTHS DEFENDERS
NEVER SURRENDER!
God that show was corny😂

Ivan: I'll be a stay-at-home dad! While Mylène saves the world. I'll be taking care of the kids.