3-24: Ladybug

Scene: Adrien's room, set before the events of "Befana". Plagg is eating Camembert and Adrien shows him a bracelet he made.

Adrien: What do you think, Plagg?

Plagg: (smells it) Ugh, what's the point of giving someone something that can't be eaten and doesn't have a scent? If you gave me that, I'd be seriously offended.

Adrien: Maybe I should get a second opinion.

Scene: Agreste mansion dining room. Nathalie gives Adrien's bracelet to Gabriel.

Gabriel: What is it?

Adrien: It's a gift I've made for Marinette. We're organizing a surprise birthday party for her.

Gabriel: Marinette?

Adrien: You know, the girl who won the fashion contest? She made the hat I wore for your show. She's a really awesome girl. She loves helping others-

Gabriel: I don't remember giving you permission to go to your friend's birthday party.

Adrien: Please, Father! Marinette deserves to have all her friends there.

Gabriel glances at Nathalie and she nods.

Gabriel: Alright then.

Adrien: Thank you, Father.

Scene: Outside Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie. Marinette is surprised after seeing the bracelet.

Marinette: Ah...

Adrien: I always carry the lucky charm you gave me wherever I go, and I think it works pretty well. So..

Lila angrily watches the party from her bedroom window.

Hey Lila...maybe...and again I Can't stress this enough...maybe if you weren't such a bitch...

Scene: Place des Vosges, present day. Lila is reading when Gabriel's car arrives.

Gabriel: I thought you were supposed to protect Adrien from Marinette. The one you said was a bad influence.

Scene: Flashback from "Chameleon".

Lila: From now on, you and I are at war. You will lose your friends and wind up all alone and Adrien will soon be mine.

Marinette: We'll see about that, Lila, we'll see.

Flashback from Chameleon ends.

Lila: My plan is taking a little longer than expected, sir. But you won't be disappointed.

Scene: Miss Bustier's classroom. Lila takes away a paper from Miss Bustier's desk.

Scene: Locker room. Lila uses her phone and puts the paper into Marinette's backpack.

Lila: Will you keep your promise if I succeed?

Gabriel: I always honor my commitments. (car drives away)

Nathalie: You work too hard, sir.

Gabriel: Now's not the time to ease up, Nathalie.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Everyone goes inside the classroom.

Lila: (to Nathaniel) I'm good friends with the best manga publisher in Japan, you know. I can talk to them about your comic book project if you like.

...seems my suggestion has not been taken into consideration...