3-26: Miracle Queen (The Battle Of The Miraculous 2)/S3 Finale

Scene: Zane/Marinette are narrating. Miracle Queen is standing with Hawk Moth on the roof of the Grande Paris Hotel

Marinette: Experiencing loss is a part of life. But good things come, too. Expect the unexpected, and embrace it.

Hawk Moth: Use them well, My Queen.

Hawk Moth hands Miracle Queen the Miracle Box.

Scene: Miracle Queen sending her wasps from the Trocadéro

Miracle Queen: Sting them! Sting them all! Make them mine!

Scene: Continuing narration: Césaire apartment. Nino is welcomed by Alya and her family.

Alya's father, Otis Césaire is seen playfully patting Nino's back.

Nino and Alya share an affectionate hug together, until...

Zane: Each first-time is an adventure.

The Césaire family and Nino are stung by Miracle Queen's wasps.

Scene: Continuing narration: Max and his mom receiving a space suit

Marinette: And who knows how far these adventures will lead you.

Max and his mom having a mother son moment, as they celebrate, they are stung by the wasps.

Scene: Continuing narration: Kim and Ondine at the swimming pool.

Zane: You find people to whom you entrust your heart as much as they entrust theirs to you.

Kim and Ondine are stung by the wasps.

Scene: Continuing narration: André and Audrey outside Le Grand Paris

Marinette: That trust is sometimes broken, but it can always be restored.

André and Audrey are stung by the wasps.

Scene: Ending narration: Luka hugging Marinette at the Place des Vosges, attempting to comfort her after her heartbreak.

Marinette: Yes, sometimes the road can be winding.

Zane: You might even get lost along the way.

Marinette: But with the help from the right people, you'll always find your destination.

Marinette: Sorry I- I don't why I did that.

Luka: Are you okay?

Marinette: Yes. Thank you, Luka. Oh, uh, by the way, did you find that perfect tune you were looking for?

Luka: I think I did, yeah. But are you sure you really want to hear it? You're still thinking of Adrien, aren't you? (Luka sees Miracle Queen's wasps coming toward them.) Marinette!

Luka sacrifices for Marinette, turns her around and is stung by a wasp.

Marinette: Luka? Oh, no! Not those again! Tikki, we have to take shelter! Power-up! (tosses Tikki the aqua power-up) Aqua-Tikki, spots on! (jumps into the water and transform into Aquabug)

Aquabug: I should have known that Hawk Moth had a bigger plan all along. The battle's not over!

Scene: Streets, Pink and Red are talking to silver.

S. Mega Red: So all that happened, Gosei ok?

Super Silver: Tensou said he's working on him.

Super Red: If I was there...DAMN IT!!!!

Super Silver: Tensou asked me to give this to you.

He hands Zane the morpher he glows red unexpectedly and finally stops.