3-10: Oblivio

Scene: The floor of an elevator. Ladybug is on the ground. She opens her eyes, gasps, and looks around. There's drawing in red on the wall of the elevator of a phone and an arrow pointing right towards a turtle. She's holding a tube of lipstick.

Cat Noir: What happened?

Ladybug: (gets startled and drops the lipstick)-Ah!

Cat Noir: Who are you?

Ladybug: I'm, uh, I-I don't know, (her hand is on her head) I-I don't remember my own name!

Cat Noir: (puts his hand to his head) Me neither. (looking at himself) Looks like you and I were at the same costume party.

S. Mega Red: Ugggh my head hurts like shit man.

He touches his head.

S. Mega Red: What the hell is on my head!!!

He takes off his helmet and turns seeing S. Mega Pink and Silver.

S. Mega Silver: Who are you guys...and why are we wearing spandex!

Dr. K: ITS NOT SPANDEX!

Ladybug looks at herself too. Cat Noir's ring begins to beep.

Ladybug: Hm? Why is that flashing? (her earrings begin to beep)

Cat Noir: And your earrings, too. We must shop at the same jewelry store.

Ladybug: Are we supposed to know each other?

Cat Noir: I'd be surprised if we weren't.

The Rangers glow with their respective colors and demorph into their human forms.

Zaria: Woah that's was cool!!!!!

The beeping gets faster and they detransform. Tikki and Plagg fall to the floor, exhausted.

Adrien: Woah.

Marinette: Ahh! (hiding behind Adrien) There are giant bugs! Mice? (shakes Adrien frantically) Bug-mice!

Zane: Freaky!

The rangers take off their helmets and poke the Kwami's. Tikki and Plagg wake up.

Plagg: Woah, I am starving right now.

Adrien: (waving) Hi there! (crawls over and picks Plagg up) What are you exactly? Genies, like the one in the lamp?

Plagg: If I'm a genie, where's my lamp? Besides, where am I? And who are you?!

Marinette: (pointing to Tikki) What's that thing doing in my earring?

Tikki: I'm not a thing, I'm... (gasps) I don't know what I am! (her stomach rumbles) But I do know that I'm very hungry.

Marinette: (picks Tikki up and tickles her) Aw, poor little... no thing! (Tikki laughs)

Plagg sniffs Adrien's shirt.

Adrien: (standing up) Okay everyone we're gonna keep our cool here. We've all lost our memories and we don't know why but we'll find- (the elevator lurches downwards)

Marinette: What is it this time? (The lights flicker. Something begins to dent the ceiling.) We can't stay here.

Adrien: Couldn't agree more.

They try to pry the doors open.

Tikki: Perhaps we should help them?

Plagg: Well, I'm not going anywhere until I know what smells so good in that boy's shirt.

Tikki phases through the elevator doors, Plagg follows.

Scene: The hallway.

Plagg: We seem to be exceptional beings, unlike them.