4-16: Rocketear

Scene: At the Stadium. Cat Noir and Carapace are keeping four dinosaurs in Carapace's Shell-ter and waiting for Ladybug and The Rangers.

Carapace: Hey, do you think T-Rexes eat a lot?

Cat Noir: Well, we're about to find out unless Ladybug gets back real soon!

Ladybug shows up, and she is with Anne-Jeanne Théoxanne du Bocquale.

Ladybug: Yeah, it's all good! We found the dino call!

Anne-Jeanne: (chuckles) It rolled under my cyclotron.

One of the dinosaurs breaks Carapace's protective shield. Red rushes ahead and drop kicks the dinosaur back. Anne-Jeanne blows through her call and relieves the dinosaurs.

Anne-Jeanne: Oh, yes! (rubs one of the T-Rex's belly) Who's the good little T-Rex? You are! Coochie-coochie-coochie-coochie-coo!!

Ladybug notices Carapace is sad.

Ladybug: Everything okay, Carapace?

Carapace: Oh, yeah! Yeah, yeah.

Red Ranger/Carapace/Ladybug/Cat Noir: Pound it!

Ladybug: (To Anne-Jeanne) Good luck with your good little T-rexes, Mrs. du Bocquale!

Red Ranger, Ladybug, Carapace and Cat Noir leap away.

Anne-Jeanne: Bye! (waves her hand)

Dinosaur distracts Annie-Jeanne.

Anne-Jeanne: Maybe it wasn't the best idea to bring you dinosaurs back to life. What am I gonna do with you guys now? You're gonna eat my entire food budget.

Bob Roth appears in a helicopter with a speaker.

Bob Roth: I'll buy them from you! I'll put them on an island and turn it into a theme park! I'll be rich! (laughs)

Nigga your already rich.

Scene: Paris Rooftops. Cat Noir is going back home, Carapace is going at safe place with Ladybug and Red to hand-over Miraculous, whereas Rena Furtive is hiding behind the wall.

Cat Noir: Catch you later!

Rena Furtive witnesses they are going back safely.

Carapace: Shell off! (detransforms)

Nino Lahiffe hands over the Turtle Miraculous back to Ladybug.

Ladybug: Thanks! (notices Nino is still upset.) Something's wrong, isn't it?

Nino: Well, uh..., well, why wasn't Alya- I mean, Rena Rouge, here today?

Ladybug: Oh, uh... because we needed you and... only you, and you've rocked it! Way to go!

Nino: I did?

Ladybug: Mm-hmm. (about to leave) Bug out! (leaves)

The Red Rangers leave. Nino still feels upset and sadly leaves.

Scene: Sewers. Ladybug and The Red Ranger open the lid and goes down while Rena Furtive and The Other Rangers hide behind a wall.

Ladybug: We weren't followed? No sign of Shadow Moth's traps?

Rena Furtive: Nothing to report.

Ladybug: Perfect! Spots off! (de-transforms into Marinette)

Rena Furtive: (simultaneously) Let's rest! (de-transforms into Alya)

Super Rangers: (simultaneously) Power Down! (De-morphs into The Z's)

Marinette: (about to climb up the ladder she came through, but pauses) Alya, I wanted to ask you something.