4-10: Mega Leech

Scene: The girls' restroom. Mylène is calming down herself in front of the mirror.

Mylène: (places her hand on her badge) I'm not scared, I can do this. (places her hand on her chest) I'm not scared, I can do this. I'm not scared, I can do this. (inhales and exhales) I'm not scared, I can do this.

Why do I feel like I'm gonna be in some way shape or form pissed off?

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont courtyard. Mylène gets out of the locker room whereas Ivan with their poster signboards is waiting for her.

Mylène: Sorry, it took me so long, Teddy Bear.

DAFUCK WHO JUST CALLS THEIR BOYFRIEND TEDDYBEAR WHAT KINDA FETIS SHIT!!!

Ivan: No worries, you were quicker than ever. You keep getting better and better at this. I love you, little mouse.

...they're like that one PDA Couple In School but like...x-10 because they be doing some freak shit in public.

They kiss each other.

Scene: Z+Marinette's room. Marinette tries to avoid the noise of the bulldozer with her pillow but succumbs so she goes to her balcony and become startled when she sees Mayor Bourgeois speeching in front of the audience about the Project Oxygen at Place des Vosges.

Mayor Bourgeois: Some time ago, during our Space Dumpster Program, I promised Parisians the end of pollution. And now I'm keeping that promise with Project Oxygen!

He indicates the Project Oxygen. The audience shoots some photos.

Marinette sees Zane next to her holding some OJ but he's smiling.

Marinette: What're you smiling at.

Zane: The fuck shit our friends are doing.

Marinette suddenly hears and looks at Mylène and Ivan protesting while holding the signboards at the corner.

Mylène and Ivan: (from the distance) Stop Project Oxygen! Stop Project Oxygen! Stop Project Oxygen! Stop Project Oxygen!

Mayor Bourgeois: (notices them and sighs) Officer Roger, please deal with those protesters.

Roger: But Mr. Mayor, they're just kids.

They're still disrupting an event...

Mayor Bourgeois: They're protesters. Just do your job.

Fax bro.

Mylène and Ivan: Stop Project Oxygen! Stop Project Oxygen! Stop-

Roger: Kids, uh, you need to leave now.

Mylène: We can't, Officer. This is too important. They're planning to cut all these trees down.

Wait don't we need the trees for air? THIS NIGGA TRYNA LORD FRIEZA US!!!

Roger: Yeah, but ultimately, there'll be less pollution.

Mylène: (in anger) No, there won't! That's just what they want you to think.

Mayor Bourgeois: (from the distance) Roger! Your job is not to chit-chat with the troublemakers but to maintain order.

Roger: Come on, kids. Let's be reasonable.

Mylène and Ivan: (pauses for a while and continues to protest) Stop Project Oxygen! Stop Project Oxygen!

Roger sighs.

Scene: Z+ Marinettes balcony, zane continues to laugh.

Zane: It's so damn stupid.

Scene: Police car. Mylène and Ivan are faced in anger.