5-17: Adoration

Scene: Exterior, on the rooftop of Le Grand Paris. Zoé and Andre sit by Andre's dream cellar.

Andre: Are you sure, Zoé? (Zoé holds a picture frame oh-so dearly.) Look, back then, I wrote an entire movie to declare my love to her. Admittedly, the script was a bit long, but... that was only because I had so much love for my sweet Audrey! (shows Zoé his manuscript for the movie "Solitude")

Zoé: "Written by... Anaximandre"?

Andre: Uhm- Well... I changed my name in the name of love! In fact, I changed my life for love-

Audrey: (off-screen) Andre!!! Come and give me a foot massage! Where on earth is he??

Andre: Never bury your dreams, Zoé. You have two whole weeks left before the end of the school year to tell whoever it is you're in love with exactly how you feel!

Audrey: Andre???

Andre: Audrey, darling! Sorry to keep you waiting! I'm coming! (dashes away)

Ok so you have wisdom but you're choosing not to use it to be a better man?

Upon Andre's departure, Zoé keeps her lovesick eyes on the picture frame.

Scene: Interior, Collège Françoise Dupont, in the library. The students are gathered around Denis Damocles for an announcement.

Denis Damocles: As you know, it's almost the end of the school year, which means it's almost time for our end-of-the-year dance! That's why we ask you to select the class representatives who will organize the event. Let me remind you that traditionally reps should be one 8th grade student and one 9th grade student.

Marc: The eighth graders elected Zoé Lee, Denis Damocles.

Alya: And Zane Dupain-Cheng has been elected to represent the ninth graders.

Zane turns to Zoe and smiles his hands on his head.

Zoé smiles cheek-to-cheek at Zane.

Denis Damocles: Well, perfect, then! We'll meet with you both tonight to find out what you've planned. Surprise us!

Scene: Interior, the Dupain-Cheng's residence, in Z+Marinette's room. Zane takes Zoé in their room.

Zane: We're going to make a great team! Wait 'til you hear my ideas- (turns around to look at Zoé, who seems to have stopped moving) You Good, Zoé?

Zoé: (wide-eyed) Your room is... beautiful!!

Zane: Oh Shit, You've never been here before. Let me show you around! (pulls Zoé with him) This is Marinette's chaise lounge. She made it herself from salvaged parts. (opens Marinette's chest which happens to have tons of photos of Adrien inside and her gifts for his future birthdays) That's Marinette's...storage chest- IT needs some tidying up. (holds her mannequin) Her mannequin for working on her fashion designs, (scurries to his computer table) my desk, where I do my homework...and now, my most important spot: my creative workshop - with my keyboard, my import computer, and beat creator.