MOVIE: Miraculous Shanghai

Scene: Prologue. The logo appears, followed by the words ZAG: Miraculous World presents...

Scene: Magical Eclipse. Sacred Cave.

Fei (narrating): It all took place on the day of the Magical Eclipse. (The moonlight turns red, leaving an opening in a wall. Wu Shifu kneels down.) Wu Shifu was desperate: the secret he guarded was in danger.

Scene: Wu Shifu's school (flashback).

Students: (bowing) Shame on us, master! Our Kung Fu is not up to your teaching!

They run away.

Wu Shifu: (reaching towards them) You still have so much to learn!

He follows them and sees Cash giving them money.

Fei (narrating): What had become of the ancestral values? Courage, honesty, loyalty? A mysterious stranger was doing all he could to force the master to sell his school. (Wu Shifu returns to the school.) Someone clearly wanted to take over the land upon which it was built.

Scene: Magical Eclipse. Sacred Cave.

Fei (narrating): The greed of the world was destroying everything. His school was his life, and his students were like his children. (The opening in the wall closes, and Wu Shifu gets up.) Without a family of his own, he would have no-one to pass on his legacy and all the responsibilities that came with it. (Wu Shifu heads for the exit of the Sacred Cave.) To whom would be entrust his heavy secret? What if no-one was there to protect the Sacred Cave during the next Magical Eclipse? (Wu Shifu returns to his school through the passage crossing a waterfall.) Now alone, he had lost all hope.

Scene: Wu Shifu's school.

Fei (narrating): And that was when he met... (Wu Shifu hears baby Fei crying at the entrance. He runs over.) He gave me my name. In Mandarin, it means "to fly in the sky".

The baby starts giggling when she sees Wu Shifu.

Scene: Wu Shifu's school (several years later). Fei and Wu Shifu are practising Kung Fu.

Fei (narrating): My name is Fei. My adoptive father Wu Shifu would go on to teach me the values of Kung Fu, (Wu Shifu gives Fei his bracelet) and make me the new guardian. (Fei and Wu Shifu practice Kung Fu.) But they were still trying to chase us away. (Scene fades to sometime later; Fei practices alone.) And when they took away my adoptive father, they destroyed the school.

Scene: Ruins of Wu Shifu's school. Fei bows to a photo of Wu Shifu with a bowl of salt and twigs in front of her.

Fei (narrating): In the end, they even got the bracelet. (Fei is sleeping, and Cash takes the bracelet from her. Next morning, she wakes up suddenly and discovers that the bracelet is gone. She sits outside the school with her fists clenched.) Now I was the only one left to protect the secret of the cave during the next Magic Eclipse.

Scene: Panning out to the Eiffel Tower, then Ladybug with her Miracle Box. Glowing lights explode in and out of the box before the scene zooms out to show the world before focusing in on Shanghai as the logo says Miraculous World: Shanghai - the legend of Ladydragon.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont.

Marinette (narrating): So school was finally out, and it was gonna be amazing! (The students head down the stairs.) We were gonna go swimming, hang out at the cinema, visit the museum, take long walks... (Adrien waves goodbye to his friends and gets into the car.) We even organized a huge potluck picnic for all of us, (Marinette waves back dreamily) and this time, Adrien would join us. His father had given him permission!

Zane lifts Marinette's jaw.

Scene: Ladybug, The Rangers and Cat Noir jump over the rooftops of Paris.