3-22: Cat Blanc/Black Dragon

Scene: The Agreste Mansion's basement. Gabriel is visiting Emilie, who is still unconscious.

Gabriel: Emilie, I miss you every moment. But one day, I will get the Miraculous of Ladybug and Cat Noir, repair the mistakes of the past, and make sure you return to us.

Dude I've been wondering...HOW GOOD WAS THE PUSSY LIKE SHE GOT YOU PUSSY WHIPPED FR!!!

Scene: Outside Collège Françoise Dupont. Alix is navigating around some cones on her rollerskates.

Alya: Today's the day, I can feel it!

Alix: Bet you my skates she won't do it.

Rose: And I'll bet my favorite unicorn plush that she will!

Mylène: Oh, Marinette.

Alya, Rose, and Juleka: (looks up) What? (sees Marinette) Aw...

Marinette: I was thinking maybe Adrien doesn't like berets, or what if he hates it when people celebrate his fifth name's day? Or... maybe he wouldn't want to know that I love him?

Zeke: (sticks her hand out to Rose) Don't worry, Princess Twinkle Peach will be happy with me.

Rose hands her unicorn plush to Zeke she smiles and he returns it.

Alya: The only way you'll know is to tell him how you really feel!

Marinette: I know, but...

She reaches for something in a picnic basket but Rose shuts it.

Rose: That's it, Marinette! No more picnics, sleepovers, or going to the movies with us until you give him that gift! You made that hat for Saint Athanasius Day, which is today! How is Adrien's supposed to know you're thinking of him on his fifth name's day if you don't give him your gift?

Alya: She's right. Today is the day!

All except Marinette: Go, go, go, go, go, go!

Mylène: Rise and shine! Behold, the goddess of self-confidence has awakened!

Marinette runs up the stairs as her friends are chanting.

Alya: And don't forget the card!

Scene: Subway tunnel

Tikki: Are you really gonna do this?

Marinette: I am, Tikki, and you know what I won't take for an answer?

Scene: Near the Agreste Mansion

Nathalie: (through camera speakers) No.

Marinette: Okay, well, um... Uh, when will he be back?

Nathalie: (through speakers) I can't tell you. Goodbye, young lady. (camera gets covered)

Marinette: (checking phone) But Adrien's fencing class ended 27 minutes ago! He should be back by now!

Tikki: Maybe you can give him his present tomorrow at school?

Marinette: No. You heard what Rose said. I can't back out again. (runs farther) Since he's not back yet, I can go through the window!

Tikki: Oh, no no no! You know it's not a good idea to use your powers for personal reasons.

Marinette: I'll be quick, Tikki, no one will ever know! (runs past the bodyguard's car)

Adrien notices Marinette and smiles. Marinette runs into an alleyway.

Marinette: Tikki, spots on!

Marinette enters Adrien's room through the open window.