3-23: Félix

Scene: The Agreste Mansion's basement. Gabriel Agreste visits Emilie Agreste, who is still unconscious.

Gabriel Agreste: (wipes his left hand containing the two rings with a blue cloth) Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous will soon be mine, I promise. Then, I will get the ultimate power, and we shall all be together again. (raises the 2 rings overlapping, then slips them apart. They shine. He puts one ring on Emilie's left ring finger, then he puts her hands together again.) You and I. (He puts the other ring on his finger.) Soon, Emilie.

Scene: The Agreste Mansion's garden

From inside the Mansion, Nathalie looks out a window, and sees Adrien in the garden. He sits cross-legged in front of a statue of his mother, Emilie.

Nathalie: (speaking to someone on phone) Of course. Someone will get you right away.

She hangs up and messages Adrien's bodyguard, prompting him to leave the mansion in the car. Gabriel approaches Nathalie, and stops beside her, glaring solemnly at her.

There's a long silence. While she tries to give him a reassuring look, he gazes at his son below. Adrien turns and smiles at them. Nathalie waves at him, and he waves back, while Gabriel continues staring solemnly.

Nathalie: It's been one year. The longer you keep him in the dark about what you're doing, the harder it'll be on him when he finds out.

Gabriel closes his eyes and nods, and heads outside.

Adrien: (looks at his mother while he sings) Little kitty on a roof, all alone without his -

Gabriel: Adrien.

Adrien: Father?

Gabriel: (sits down beside him) There is something important I have to talk to you about. I think about telling you every day, but I don't know how to find the right words.

Adrien: I think I already know, father.

Gabriel: But, how?

Adrien: I've noticed how close you and Nathalie have become. If she can make you happy again, then... as far as I'm concerned, she's already part of our family.

Gabriel: (upset and offended at the comment) How could you possibly think such a thing?! Nobody could ever replace your mother, (stands) as long as she is still in our hearts she lives on! (Adrien looks astonished as Gabriel starts walking away) We're expecting guests. Be ready. (leaves back to his atelier)

Dude chill...

Plagg: (comes out) Wow! Your father's like a piece of tomme cheese: where the rind's so thick it's almost impossible to get inside the center.

Adrien: Don't be so hard on him, Plagg. It's been a year today since Mom... went away forever.

Scene: Couffaine houseboat.

Also I gotta ask who's your favorite person in the series so far?

Marinette paces in front of her friends Kim, Zane, Rose, Juleka, Zaria, Max, Alya, Zeke, Nino, and Luka, as they all sit on the stage.

Marinette: We can't leave Adrien all alone on a day like this.

The rest of the students are on video call on Alya's tablet: Alix, Marc, Nathaniel, Myléne, Ivan, Kagami, Lila, and Chloé.)

Alix: (through video call) True that, but there's no way his old man's gonna let us see him.

Marinette: Okay, why don't we make them a video and tell him how much we all care about him?

Zeke: Great idea, we can take turns recording our messages.

Nino: Then send it to him.

The others enthusiastically agree.