4-24: Risk (Shadow Moth's Final Attack - Part 1)

Scene: Jardins du Trocadéro. Ladybug uses her power to fix everything from an off screen battle and her and the rest of the team go on top of the Jardins du Trocadéro garden.

Everyone: Pound it!

Ladybug: Way to go, guys! You're the best super team ever. Shadow Moth didn't stand a chance.

Carapace: That's why he stays in the shadows, 'cause we shine too bright for him!

King Monkey: (laughs) Good one, Carapace!

Carapace and King Monkey high-five each other. Their Miraculous start beeping.

Ladybug: Well, he won't stay in the shadows long if we all de-transform right here. Let's rendezvous later so you can all return your Miraculous to me.

The rest of the heroes flee to hide and de-transform. Ladybug is about to hurl her yo-yo to flee as well as Cat Noir calls her.

Cat Noir: Can I come with you?

Ladybug frowns.

Cat Noir: I know, I know. Only the Guardian knows the identities of the Miraculous holders. And Cat Noir, despite being the one of the first and most amazing team member of all is now just a holder like any other.

Ladybug: Yeah, but you'll always be my favorite! (kisses Cat Noir by the cheek) Mwah! Byeeee!

Ladybug swings out. Cat Noir smirks.

Ladybug: Rena Furtive!

Rena Furtive checks each hero's rendezvous point.

Rena Furtive: You can go now. The coast is clear.

Ladybug goes to each rendezvous point and retrieves each Miraculous from Kim, Kagami, Luka, Juleka, Rose, and Nino.

Ladybug: (waves to Nino after her earrings ring) Bug out!

Ladybug meets up with Rena Furtive in an alley.

Rena Furtive: Another perfectly organized operation, Mademoiselle Ladybug! Let's rest. (de-transforms into Alya)

Ladybug: And perfectly secure thanks to you, Mademoiselle Rena Furtive! Spots off. (de-transforms into Marinette)

Alya: We're so good at this that we'll even be on time to see "United Heroez: The Final End Fight" at the movies!

Marinette: Are you saying for once we'll actually see the beginning of a movie?

Alya: Yeah, if we run! (both laugh)

Scene: Interior, the Agreste mansion, in the repository. Gabriel stands in front of Emilie's cryogenic pod.

Gabriel: I have failed again, Emilie. We should have been reunited long ago. I tried everything to get my hands on the Miraculous of Ladybug and Cat Noir. I should have already combined their powers that would have granted me the wish to bring you back! (starts sobbing) I am not... worthy... of our love!

...she must have the throat of gods.

Gabriel pounds his fist on Emilie's cryogenic pod, cracking the glass. Horrified, he places his hand, securing the pod, and runs to the elevator.

Scene: Interior, the Agreste mansion, in Nathalie's room.

Gabriel: (slams fist) Ladybug never makes a mistake!

Nathalie: Neither do you. Ladybug hasn't discovered who you are, she hasn't seized your Miraculous and- (coughs)

Gabriel: Nathalie! You see, I've made at least one mistake.

Nathalie: It wasn't a mistake. I was the one who decided to use the Peacock Miraculous despite it being damaged. I was fully aware of the risk that I was taking.