1-13:Animan

Zane: My morphers what?

We pan out and see Zane is standing infront of Gosei.

Gosei: The Zord saps power from your morpher and due to the zords unstable morphin energy it's rendered your Megaforce energy temporarily useless.

Zane: Oh come the fuck on.

Gosei: Do not worry I went through history and pulled something out.

Something materializes infront of Zane who's eyes widen.

Zane: Wait a minute.

Zane: The Wild Force Morphers uhhh

Zane: The Wild Force Morphers uhhh...Growl Phones!

Gosei: Correct, and you will be able to wield the Red Lion wild force energy.

Zane grabs the morpher.

Zane: Thank you Gosei!

He runs out.

Scene: Zaria House Hold, Zaria walks toward her parents who are talking.

Aaron: Kia I swear I think it's him.

Kia: How is that possible?

Aaron: I don't know.

Kia: We can't tell Kia about Zane...it'll ruin her.

Aaron: I know.

Zaria: Zane? Hm?

She leaves.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont courtyard.

Marinette: (reading a magazine) "Leo: Your heart's gonna roar". (turns the page and sees pictures of Adrien in both pages) Wow, roar!

Marinette and Alya giggle. Across the courtyard, Nino is spying on them.

Adrien: (appears behind and teases Nino) FYI, Marinette's never going to fall in love with a statue.

Nino pulls Adrien so they can hide.

Nino: Shhh! You know I'm no good with the ladies, especially this one all of a sudden. I mean, dude, do I go up to her and crack her a joke? Shoot her a compliment? Invite her to the zoo? Play it serious?