4-18: Simpleman

Scene: Interior, Z+Marinette's room. Inside the Miracle Box, Ziggy, Sass, and Barkk look terrified.

Ziggy: (scared) Oh... she's coming closer!

Manon, who is causing the rumbling inside the Miracle Box, attempts to open it. Meanwhile, Marinette organizes the scattered toys around her room. She then sees Manon forcefully pulling the Miracle Box open.

Marinette: Manon! (chuckles nervously) How about we do some drawing? You like drawing, right? (opens her drawer that is full of her doodles of Adrien) AHH! Let's play hide-and-seek instead! (lifts Manon to her other side) ...Okay?

Manon: YEAAAH!

Xuppu and Kaalki shake their heads 'no' from behind a beam.

Marinette: (panics) Oh! Wait! I...know, I know! Uh, beads! We'll make some bead and necklaces! (drops the jewelry box and the beads scatter on the floor)

Ella and Etta arrive inside Marinette's room.

Manon: Yeah! Ella! Etta!

Ella and Etta: Manon!

Alya follows the twins from behind. She finds Marinette already babysitting Manon.

Alya: Shoot! You didn't tell me you're already babysitting Manon. I'll go cancel my date with Nino at the movies.

Fun fact I've never been in a relationship before so...is this like a something regular to do? Like I'm asking y'all for dating advice😂

Marinette: Oh, no, don't! Uhh... the more, the... more pretty necklaces we can make!

Alya: (worried) Are you sure?

Marinette: (puts the jewelry box back on her table) Come on, just go enjoy your movie!

Alya: Okay! Where's Zane Zaria and Zeke?

Marinette: They're...Around...

Scene: In Space The Sky Ship Dodges Laser Fire From The Armada.

Super Red: "Healer's down!"

Super Silver: "Need a res!!"

Super Pink: "Out of Mana!!!".

Super Red: AAAAAAAH!

Super Silver: AAAAAAAH!

Super Pink: AAAAAAAH!

Scene: Back On Earth.

Alya: Buzz me if you need me! (closes the trapdoor)

Back with the kids, Manon, Ella and Etta run to the other side of the room with the storage box containing the Miracle Box.

Marinette runs to them in panic and trips on her chaise lounge as they continue to shake it recklessly.

The kwamis inside the Miracle Box are joggled around as they keep on shaking it. Marinette then grabs the box away from them.

Marinette: Not the sewing box!

Manon, Ella and Etta stare blankly and abruptly at Marinette as they shifted their eyes to one another, planning a mischievous plan: tickling Marinette.

Marinette: (laughs) Don't! Stop, that's not fair!

As the kids keep on tickling her, Nino and Chris arrive in Marinette's room.

Nino: (peeking from the trapdoor) Oh. You didn't tell me you're already babysitting Manon and the twins.

Marinette: Ah! One more kid won't make any difference. (places the box beside her) Go to the movies with your girlfriend.