5-14: Derision

Scene: Interior, the Dupain-Cheng's Residence. In her room, Marinette is in her bed, sleeping.
Zane plays with Ziggy who looks a shit load lot older. Again I can't show the images because of...something so just look at the photo above. Her phone beside her vibrates shortly after. Seeing that Adrien is calling, Marinette immediately picks up.

Marinette: Adrien?

Adrien: (on the phone) Good morning, Marinette! I was just going to tell you how excited I am that we're meeting at the swimming pool later, and to wake you up just in case you were still sleeping.

Marinette: (heartily laughs) Good call! I'm super excited, too.

As she ended the call, she suddenly gets lost hold of her phone, dropping it on her bed. Her hands start shaking, her heart beating faster upon the vision of a school locker door.

Tikki: Everything okay, Marinette...?

Marinette: Y-Yeah! I'm just feeling a little lightheaded, Tikki. I'll feel better after I grab some breakfast.

Is she having a panic attack?

In the kitchen, Marinette timidly mixes the cereal in her bowl.

Sabine: Aren't you going to eat, sweetie?

Marinette: My stomach feels kinda yucky.

Panic Attack?

Sabine: On the morning you happen to finally have a real date with Adrien?

Marinette: Mom...! (continues to feebly mix the cereal on her bowl)

Sabine: It's not surprising. I'm sure those butterflies are just like the ones I had on my very first date with your father.

As Sabine continues to talk to Marinette, Marinette begins to have visions of that one school locker once again and unconsciously spilling milk on the table.

Yep panic attack.

Marinette: Oh! Sorry, sorry, sorry! (puts the spoon in her bowl) I don't know what's wrong with me today.

Sabine: Let me take care of it. (starts wiping the table with a sponge) Go to the swimming pool and meet your Adrien.

Marinette: (gives Sabine a kiss) Thanks, Mom.

Scene: Exterior, at the swimming pool. Adrien is seen standing by the door, waiting for Marinette. And just in time, Marinette arrives on her scooter.

Marinette: Good morning!

Adrien: Good morning!

He reaches out his hand to Marinette, in which she takes it with a slight hesitation. The two of them enter the swimming pool together, hand in hand. They stop by the reception.

Adrien: Good morning, ma'am! How do we get in?

Receptionist: You have to buy tickets, young man.

Adrien: Then, two tickets, please.

Glancing at a shelf nearby, Marinette sees a picture of Kim and Ondine, which causes her to have visions of the school locker again and lets go of Adrien's hand in panic.

Adrien: You're shaking. Are you sure you're alright?

Marinette: I-I'm okay- I'm fine! I love the swimming pool!

Yep panic attack confirmed.

She hastily takes the two bracelets on the counter. The two proceed to the dressing room, with worry drawn on Adrien's face.

As Marinette enters a cubicle, she puts down her bag, unzipping it, and the vision of the school locker haunts her once again, causing her to hyperventilate, slowly going down on her knees.