1-14:Darkblade

Scene: Marinette as Ladybug and Zane as Mega Red enter their room through the trapdoor.

Nadja: (giving a news report on Marinette's computer.) Ladybug, Mega Red and Cat Noir have saved Paris yet again.

Mega Red glows red turning back into Zane.

Marinette: (grunts) And yet again, Marinette hopes she'll finally have enough time to complete her magic box.

Tikki: What's the magic box for, Marinette?

Zane: To lock up her (baby voice) diary, and all her secrets.

Marinette: Shut up.

Tikki: Every little secret? You're telling me that you write everything down in that thing?

Marinette: Uh... yeah, something wrong?

Marinette repeatedly closes and opens her box to test if it works.

Tikki: Well, for one, what if someone finds out you're Ladybug?

Zane: And two, what if someone finds out you're Ladybug?!

Marinette: Not gonna happen. Try it, Tikki.

Tikki flies in the box and tries to lift the diary, but gets locked in.

Tikki: (Muffled) Hey!

Marinette: And... it works!

Marinette unlocks the box to free Tikki.

Nadja: (From computer.) Yesterday, Mr. Bourgeois was re-elected as mayor of Paris for the fourth consecutive term. Here we see Mr. Bourgeois with his daughter.

Me/Zane/MLB Fans when we disliked Chloe: WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marinette: Ugh! Look at Chloé, acting as if she were the mayor of Paris! Oh! Which reminds me, Class Representative Elections are tomorrow!

Tikki: What's so bad about that?

Marinette: Chloé is running for class rep. The one person who cares the least about the students, and the most about herself.

Zane: Well then, maybe you should run.

Marinette: I totally would, but, don't you think I got enough to do with my duties as Ladybug and all my school work?

Tikki: Yes, but, if you truly believe in something, you have to try and make it work. It's better to fail trying than not having tried at all!

Marinette: Maybe...

Tikki: Don't underestimate yourself, Marinette!

Her face is constantly exposed literally if someone strikes her with enough blunt force trauma she's dead...wait a damn minute SHES HUMAN so just hit her over the skull with a hammer.

Nadja: (From computer.) Armand D'Argencourt, one of Bourgeois's opponents, and fencing instructors of Françoise Dupont High School, was pummeled in the polls. In fact, D'Argencourt acquired the least number of votes in Paris History.

Marinette looks at the clock in the computer, and gasps.

Marinette: I'm going to be late for school! Again! See, this is what I'm talking about! (closes computer)

Zane: She does know I can fly right?

Tikki shrugs.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Ms. Bustier is talking about the election.

Miss Bustier: Chloé is running for the class representative position and Sabrina will be her deputy. Do we have any other candidates?

Kim raises his hand but Chloé and Sabrina glare at him.