3-5: Reflekdoll

Scene: Ladybug's Miraculous Ladybug fixes the broken Eiffel Tower in the background as she and Cat Noir land on a rooftop.

Cat Noir: I don't call the shots, m'lady. You're the superhero who captures the evil akumas- I'm just the cunning, ultra-charming Cat Noir.

Ladybug: Right, you have it easy.

Cat Noir: Easy? That's 'cause I make it look easy.

Ladybug: As cunning as you might be, that little prank you pulled earlier almost made my Lucky Charm fail!

Cat Noir: D'you know why Master Fu gave you the Ladybug Miraculous instead of me?

Ladybug: Because it requires someone with a sense of responsibility?

Super Mega Red: We're just gonna...go...

The rangers leave.

Cat Noir: No, because you don't have a sense of humor.

Ladybug: Pfft, whatever. (Cat Noir tries to kiss her hand) Ah! (She pulls away)

Cat Noir: Uh... Look, it's no big deal! You have so many other great qualities! I'm just in charge of the humor department. (His ring starts beeping)

Ladybug: You'd better get going before you lose your clown costume.

Cat Noir: Miss you already, Bugaboo.

Ladybug: Don't call me-!

Cat Noir: (leaving) See? I was right! (Ladybug groans)

The Rangers stand next to Ladybug.

Ladybug: What is it guys?

Super Mega Red: We're gonna be gone for a while...

Ladybug: How so?

Super Mega Pink: Gosei's instructed us to find this flying island Animaria in search of the wild yet powerful Red Lion Zord.

Ladybug: So it'll just be me and cat?

Super Mega Silver: Yeah but you guys'll be ok.

Just then the sky ship closes in from behind.

Super Mega Red: Be safe and try not to fuck up.

They all grab ropes and leap up into the sky ship that pulls off.

Scene: The Couffaine houseboat, in Luka and Juleka's room. She repeatedly covers and uncovers one of her eyes with her bangs, while Luka plays a happy guitar slide when she reveals her face, and a disheartened guitar slide when she covers it.

Luka: Don't you wanna be a model anymore?

Juleka: Yeah, but... no one's ever going to pick me.

Luka: (strums his guitar) Have you tried talking to Marinette about your idea?

Juleka: I don't want to bother her with that.

Luka: (goes to her) You're really pretty, Jule. I'm sure Marinette would love to have you as her model. (clips Juleka's bangs back) You gotta follow your dreams in life. Don't let 'em pass you by. You were made for this. (kisses her cheek) Go for it.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Marinette and her friends are chatting in the courtyard.

Marinette: Since Ms. Mendeleiev wasn't in today, what should we do now that we're out an hour early?

Alya: We should use this extra time to make that video for Marinette's soon-to-be website!

Rose, Alix, & Mylène: Yeah, good idea!