5-24: Re-Creation (The Final Day - Part 2)/ Series Finale...

Before I cue this episode I want to say thank you to all of you guys I didn't think this series would get where it is honestly it's just... I've had a lot of fun making it and yes I will be finishing the Lego dc super villain and my other popular stories don't worry. This show has made me feel a rollercoaster of emotions mostly anger (ahem) Lila, it's just amazing we're almost done with this series and I know that there are rumors of a season 6 and 7 and yes I've seen it on the miraculous app I use for the transcripts...I'd like to say with one final word thank all of you you've been the best fans I could ask for and with that I'll say let's finish this...

__________________________________

Scene: La Plage. While a broadcast of "Live Your Childhood Dream" is being heard on the background, the camera continuously pans around Cerise's lair.

Alec: (from the broadcast) And now, we're going to love one another! Starting with everyone loving themselves! Because how are you going to love other people if you don't love yourself? Welcome to "Live Your Childhood Dream"! Today, we're helping Odile, 46, fulfill her childhood dream! Why don't you tell us about it, Odile?

The scene switches to Cerise, who is seen watching the broadcast on her phone.

Odile: (from the broadcast) Ever since I was a child, I've been dreaming of meeting every single human being on Earth. But traveling around the world has always seemed impossible to me.
Alec: (from the broadcast) Well, it shouldn't! The team and I discussed it, and we're—

Suddenly, a headache strikes Alec, causing him to groan loudly in pain. Cerise watches through her phone with amusement.

Alec: And we're— (grimaces)

Odile: (from the broadcast) Alec, are you alright??

Alec: (from the broadcast, on his knees, grimacing in pain) No, Dad! Please don't shave my head!!

The broadcast is interrupted with a breaking news.

Nadja Chamack: (from the broadcast) Don't be bemused, here's some breaking news! Supervillains are emerging all across the globe! They call themselves "Miraculized" and apparently are after Ladybug, The Rangers, and Cat Noir, who are thought to have kidnapped teenage celebrities Kagami Tsurugi and Adrien Agreste!

Miraculized victim: (from the broadcast, flipping the camera towards him) Ladybug! Cat Noir! We'll find you. wherever you are, and we'll free Kagami and Adrien!!

After turning off her phone, Cerise puts it down on the table and starts to put on another of her disguises. She then takes the Tsurugi briefcase that she stole from Mrs. Tsurugi in "Revolution". She rides a bike and heads off.

Scene: Interior, the Agreste mansion, in the kitchen. The face-off between Monarch, The Rangers, and Bug Noire continues from where they left off in "Conformation".

Monarch: I should've known! (smirks)

The two rivals prepare for battle as Monarch brings out his cane and Bug Noire spins her yo-yo for protection.

Bug Noire: Whatever happens, it's the end this time!!

S. Mega Red: Zeke, Zaria cover the area make sure no miraculized break in.

The two Ranger run off as Zane and Marinette stare down monarch their final bout taking place.

S. Mega Red: Wait Zeke toss me your gold key!

Zeke tosses the key to him and he slams it into his morpher becoming.