3-7: Silencer

Scene: Le Grand Paris.

André: My good old friend Bob. How wonderful to see you. And you've brought little Xavier-Yves with you, too. (pinches XY's cheek)

XY: (pushes André's hand away) Uh, my peeps call me XY, if you don't mind, Mr. Mayor. Xavier-Yves is way too-

André: XY! Of course! The famous DJ XY! (sits XY and Bob down) It's an honor for the palace to receive such a fantastic artist and his father.

Bob: Does that mean dinner's on the house, then?

Ha!

André: Uh...uh...

Bob: (laughs) I'm joking.

André: (laughs) You're too much, Bob. Always the comedian. Enjoy your meal. Bon appetite! (walks away)

Bob: I tried. Okay, we need to talk about this special TV appearance you're going to be making. You know, this'll be a major promotional event for you. You got any new material to premiere?
New ideas?

XY: 'Course not, Dad. You know I never have any ideas. (he and Bob laugh)

This Nigga...

Bob: So let me hear what you've ripped- er, what you've come up with this year. (listens to XY play his song on a laptop but then signals for him to stop) Isn't it a bit similar to what you were doing last year?

XY: (plays last year's song) Oh, yeah. Guess I ripped off my own music. (he and Bob laugh again)

Nigga...Nigga...NIGGA...if you wanted to rip something off become a porn sta-

Bob: Never mind. No one will know the difference anyway. Image is key. What kind of visuals you got going? Any concepts?

XY: Any what?

Bob: Forget it. I'll use the same plan that's made me the rich man I am today. If you're short on great ideas, borrow someone else's.

He and XY laugh so hard that other guests begin staring at them.

Scene: Outside Collège Françoise Dupont. Marinette, Luka, The Triple Z's, Rose, Juleka, and Ivan listen to an announcement made by Bob Roth through Marinette's phone.

Bob: We're looking for new talent. Stunning musical and visual skills are a must. With a brand new style that everyone will die for. You have two weeks to send in your videos.

Zane: It's a perfect opportunity to showcase Kitty Section.

Luka: And the stage clothes you designed, Marinette.

Marinette: (blushes) If we all pitch in, two weeks is more than enough time to make an awesome video. Everyone in?

Rose: Here we go!

Everyone: Kitty Section!

Scene: Couffaine houseboat. While the band performs, Marinette designs their costumes and records them.

Once the video is completed, she sends it to Bob and they all hug. Some time later, there is another rehearsal.

Rose: ♫You know I love unicorns
And that they make me feel better!
I see their faces everywhere I go
Dreaming about them at the nights!
You know I love unicorns
And that they make me feel better!
I only want them to be mine, mine, mine.
Dreaming about them at the nights!
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!
You know I love unicorns
And nothing makes me feel better! ♫

Not gonna lie, I've seen diapers rap harder shit then that...

Luka: Wow! This is so awesome!

No it's not.