𝒯𝓌𝑜: 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝓈𝓂𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒

Author's Note:
Picture by @dulcefey on Pinterest!

~ * * ˏˋ ☾ ˎˊ * * ~

Rosalie abruptly woke when a dark shadow was casted over her face. When she saw what it was - no, who it was, she couldn't believe her eyes.

"Sebastian? What are you doing all the way out here?" Rose asked sleepily while slowly sitting up.

"I could ask you the same thing darling."

Darling. Darling. That one singular word always made her cheeks flush and her neck hot.

Sebastian flopped down beside her and wrapped his left arm around her shoulders.

"If you must know, I was going to Hogsmeade. Just to have one last foray into the village before we leave on Friday. I was actually looking for you. I looked in the Undercroft and in the Room of Requirement, which you weren't in either. Then I ran into Poppy and she said you weren't in your common room. So there was only one last place to look."

Rosalie rolled her eyes, "Well, you found me. And I was sleeping very peacefully, might I add."

"Oh, you looked very peaceful, Rosie."

Rosie. The nickname he gave her back in September. He threatened to duel anyone who tried calling her that. He said and I quote, "I came up with it, so I'm the only one allowed to call you that." Typical, charming Sebastian.

"Well Sebastian, if your mission was to find me and disturb my slumber, then you succeeded."

Sebastian chuckled. "Actually darling, I was looking for you so I could ask you to go to Hogsmeade with me. We could give the village one last send off before the summer."

Rose turned towards him. Sebastian gave her that mischievous smirk whenever he wanted to get into trouble.

"Alright, I guess it could be fun," she said with a giggle. "But no trolls and no trouble Sallow."

"Deal," he said as he rose to his feet, dragging Rosalie up with him. He stepped to her side and grabbed her bag, throwing the strap over his shoulder.

"Off we go then darling."

~ * * ˏˋ ☾ ˎˊ * * ~

Sebastian and Rosalie walked the coast of the Black Lake until they reached the path that led to Hogsmeade.

"Beautiful day, isn't it?" Sebastian asked, trying to make small talk.

Rosalie still felt odd about talking to him, let alone spending time together. It had been a while, and she couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. She didn't want to feel this way. She hated that she did. She wanted nothing more than to just feel normal again. To feel normal with Sebastian again, if you could ever really call their relationship normal.

"It is. I'm going to miss this place. I really dread going back to London," Rose said with a frown.

Sebastian raised a curious brow. "Why do you dread going back home? If you don't mind me prying."

She sighed and formed a sad smile. "London isn't what I dread necessarily. I just don't want to go back home. In general. My parents don't pay any attention to me. And I know that sounds silly coming from a sixteen year old," Rose said with a chuckle," but what I mean is they wouldn't care if I were there or not. They never have."

A frown fully formed across her face and her eyebrows creased. She didn't want to ruin the moment or bring down Sebastian's mood. However, when she gets on the topic of her parents, she can't stop talking about them. She hates the way they make her feel and she wants to let the world know how terrible they are.