𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝓌𝑜: 𝟣𝟪𝟫𝟤

Author's Note:
Header by @thomasjlord on Pinterest!

Content Warning: Alcohol Consumption

Please play after the fourth page break!
Taylor Swift - New Year's Day

~ * * ˏˋ ☾ ˎˊ * * ~

The week passed swiftly, the Hogwarts Express departed, and the students were welcomed back to their castle. The holiday break was over, and classes were back in full swing.

It was early Monday morning. The castle was cold, but around every corner, there was a fire lit to keep the heat in. The Great Hall was slowly filling with students for breakfast. The enchanted ceiling above them broadcasted a heavy snow falling from the sky.

Rosalie sat with Lacy at the Hufflepuff table, reminiscing on her week. They drank a hot cup of tea to try to keep their bodies warm.

"I don't know, Lace, there was something different about him this week."

"'Different' how? He's always head over heels for you."

"'Different' in the sense that I know he has feelings for me. And the last time I knew he had feelings... well, it didn't end great, to say the least," Rosalie sighed; that August night still replayed in her mind.

"So, you're afraid you're going to get hurt again? I understand that."

"I'm not afraid I am, I know I am. He has a girlfriend, and he hasn't even mentioned about breaking up with her once. He's completely pulled me in all over again when I promised myself I wouldn't let it happen."

Rosalie paused to wipe the tears of hurt and frustration from her eyes.

"Lace, I just don't understand why he thinks it's okay to flirt with me, and have intimate moments with me, and still not want me."

Rosalie started softly sobbing and tucked her face into her hands. Lacy placed her hand on Rosalie's back and started gently rubbing it.

"Rose, I truly don't think he knows how you feel about him. I don't think Sebastian would purposely hurt you."

"How could he not see that I'm in love with him? I make a fool out of myself every time he's around," she whined in between her cries.

"I think you should tell him how you feel... but, uh, not right now. Dry your tears, he's walking over here!" Lacy whispered intensely.

Rosalie quickly wiped the tears away, but proof was left behind by her red eyes.

"Good morning, Rosie, Lacy!" Sebastian greeted animatedly as he sat in front of the girls.

"Good morning," Lacy greeted in return.

"Morning, Seb," Rosalie painfully smiled.

He quirked a curious brow in her direction, then continued, "I have a proposition and I thought 'Who would be the best to execute it?' And, of course, I thought of you two!"

"Even me? Not just Rosalie?" Lacy asked shocked.

"Of course you, too! You're insanely chatty and know quite a fair bit of people. And Rosie, she has a big reputation around here," he smirked.

"Should I take that 'insanely chatty' comment as a compliment?"

"Absolutely!"

"Okay, Sallow, cut to the chase. What's your proposition?" Rosalie chortled.