𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉: 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝓋𝓈. 𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻

The light breeze tickled her nose as the summer weather warmed her skin, and the sun shone through the leaves of the oak tree. Her head laid in her loved one's lap, washing her in his safety. He was reading her favorite book to her, 'The Picture of Dorian Gray', with one hand; his other hand was gently entangled in her long, blonde hair. It was a peculiar feeling... so much love and comfort was felt between the two of them in this moment, and nothing else mattered to them.

She slowly opened her eyes to steal a glance at her love. His hair, curled and tousled per usual, was flowing in the breeze. His eyes, a rich chocolate brown, reflected in the light. The freckles upon his cheeks developed beautifully across his skin along with his rosy cheeks. His voice, low and soothing.

She wanted to look at him forever.

"...You will always be fond of me," he read before noticing her hazel eyes on him, "I represent to you all the sins you have never had the courage to commit."

She turned onto her back, her head still in his lap, to get a better view of him, his hand slowly removing itself from her hair. She always loved the way he lost himself in a book, no matter what it was. He read passionately and intensely.

With her movement in his lap, he paused his reading and looked at her with that damned cheeky smile.

"You're finally awake, darling."

"I am," she replied softly.

He took his hand and placed it gently on her blushing cheeks; his thumb stroked her soft skin.

"I love you."

"I love-"

"Rosalie, wake up now!" an angry voice yelled as the person shook Rosalie's sleeping body violently.

Rose raised her head slightly, feeling groggy and confused. Confused from her dream and confused by who was at the base of her body waking her up.

"Look at me!"

It was a familiar female voice yelling at her. She rubbed her eyes and brought them into focus. Heather. She stood to the left of her bed in her Hufflepuff Quidditch uniform with a frustrated expression.

"Good morning to you, too," Rose muttered.

"It will be a good morning once you tell me where the hell you went last night!"

Rose sat up straight in her bed and rubbed her eyes once more, trying to wake herself up. She was still stunned by her night out with Sebastian. She couldn't fathom the way the night ended, on top of the dream she's yet to process.

"Rosalie!"

"What?!" she snapped.

"I know you didn't meet Amos for a late night rendezvous. Where did you go?" Heather asked seriously and concernedly.

Rose groaned and rolled her eyes. She looked away from Heather's direction, almost disappointed in herself. Allowing Sebastian back into her life and being too vulnerable around him was a mistake. A terrible oversight on her behalf.

With a deep breath and heavy exhale to prepare, Rosalie had to face the truth and wrath of Heather.

"I met Sebastian last night..."

"You what?!"

"Please, Heather-"

"You cannot be serious!"

Heather rose to her feet and began pacing a hole in the floor. Thinking, berating, and manically laughing.

"Oh, Godric's heart," Rose groaned and placed her face into her palms.