𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃: 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝑀𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈

Author's Note:
Please play after the third page break!
<3

Maisie Peters - Two Weeks Ago

~ * * ˏˋ ☾ ˎˊ * * ~

Rosalie suddenly jolted awake from someone shaking her. She groggily opened her eyes to see Poppy in front of her face.

"Good, you're awake. Now explain yourself!"

"What?" Rosalie said sleepily and rubbed her eyes.

"Poppy, give her a minute to wake up. You know how she is in the mornings," argues Heather.

Poppy stood up and faced the opposite side of the bed.

"This is very important information, Heather!"

"Surely there's an explanation," Adelaide tried to reassure.

Rosalie groggily opened her eyes again. Poppy and Heather were indistinctly arguing while Adelaide tried to settle the argument. Lacy stood beside the commotion rolling her eyes with her arms crossed. Rosalie quietly and slowly sat up in her bed watching the drama in front of her unfold. Lacy walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of the mattress beside Rose.

"Lacy, what is going on?" she whispered.

Lacy rolled her eyes. "Apparently, you skipped Sebastian's birthday get-together thing at The Three Broomsticks last night, and now they're arguing about it for some reason."

"I'm sorry, his what?!" Rosalie yelled, which caused the girls to stop arguing and looked at her. "So that's where Sallow was last night," she asked angrily.

"Yes, and I was there. So was Garreth, Ominis, Grace, and Nellie. Why didn't you come?"

"Poppy, I have no clue what you're talking about. Are you telling me that Sebastian invited his friends to go celebrate his birthday, which he hates might I add, and he didn't ask me?"

"Well, I'm not sure exactly whose idea it was, Garreth just invited me to go with him. But that doesn't matter! Nellie said she asked you, but you told her that you were busy!"

Rosalie's jaw dropped open.

"Hold on, hold on, hold on. I was never asked by Nellie or Sebastian or anyone for that matter. I have quite literally no clue what you're talking about! That conversation never happened!"

The girls became silent and exchanged horrified looks.

"So, you're saying Nellie lied. That's the gist of it?" Heather asked exasperatedly.

"Merlin, I believe so," Poppy said surprised as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

Rosalie laughed. "I'm truly not shocked. She's been treating me awful for weeks. Rolling her eyes, huffing. I've even caught her staring daggers into my soul during Transfiguration class last week."

"Rose, this is terrible! You have to tell Sebastian!" Adelaide cried.

"Why would I tell Sebastian?"

The girls were silent again. Poppy turned as pale as Sir Nicholas. Adelaide looked guilty, and Lacy turned her head away.

"Bloody hell, if none of you have the guts to tell her then I will," Heather yelled. "Sebastian and Nellie are courting."