𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃: 𝒩𝑜𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎'𝓈 𝒮𝑜𝓃, 𝒩𝑜𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎'𝓈 𝒟𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝓇

Author's Note:
Hi everyone! Hope everyone is well! The song for this chapter comes just in time for my Lana concert tonight!! (I'm so excited)

Please play after the fifth page break!
xx <33

Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over the Country Club

~ * * ˏˋ ☾ ˎˊ * * ~

The past couple of weeks have been harder to deal with. The Boggart reopened old scars for both Sebastian and Rosalie. They thought the worst was over, but all of that healing process was tarnished. Back to square-one, somewhat. Rosalie can say herself that the nightmares haven't been as bad as they were before and she still wasn't sleeping most nights, but she was dealing with her trauma better than Sebastian was. She rarely saw him most days, if at all. He was skipping classes, skipping meals. It was to the point that Professors were asking Rose to give Sebastian notes and help catch him up on assignments. Even they knew that they were each others shadows. But since she can never seem to find him, she's just had to give everything to Ominis to pass it along.

Sebastian didn't show up to Defense Against the Dark Arts class this past week, which is completely understandable, but he can't flunk out or drop a core class. Ominis even mentioned one day at lunch that he's heard Sebastian coming and leaving their dormitory throughout the night. Rose had a hunch as to where he goes when he can't sleep.

~ * * ˏˋ ☾ ˎˊ * * ~

It was a dreary Sunday morning. It had been raining nonstop for the past four days and the weather didn't seem to be letting up soon enough. Rosalie had plans with Lacy and Poppy to head into the village today. It was almost Sebastian and Anne's birthday so she needed to buy them a gift, but the worst part of it all is she didn't know what to get them. Well, Sebastian more than Anne. Anne loved everything Rosalie loved. Sebastian was very similar but also very different at the same time. He loved writing and books, but he deserved something more special than a silly book she could always buy.

She groaned in frustration at the dining table and put her head in her hands.

"Everything alright?" Lacy asked over her morning cup of tea.

"No. I have no idea what to get Sebastian."

"It'll be okay, you know him better than anyone," Poppy replied in her cheerful tone.

"He likes books so buy him a new book!" Lacy suggested.

"But it's his birthday. He's worth more than a book. Besides, he already has too many. Trust me. You should see his study at his home."

Poppy and Lacy exchanged a look then started giggling.

Rosalie groaned. "What is so funny?"

"Oh, nothing. Just the way you two talk about each other," Lacy replied and sipped her tea.

"What have you heard?"

"Nothing," Lacy smirked.

Rosalie groaned again. "Well, I'm finished when you are. So, please hurry and eat."

Poppy and Lacy started laughing again.

"It's so adorable how flustered you get over Sebastian," Poppy giggled.

"I'm not flustered," Rose crossed her arms.

"Mhmm, whatever you say," Lacy teased.

~ * * ˏˋ ☾ ˎˊ * * ~