𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒: 𝐼 𝒦𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝐼𝓉 𝒲𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒲𝑜𝓇𝓀

It had been a couple of weeks since their return to Hogwarts and their classes; Rose had finally established an easy routine. She was easily managing her homework assignments and having time for herself. Although not ideal, Rose was happy she decided to give herself an easy schedule for her last year.

Rosalie sat across from Lacy and Heather in the Great Hall on Monday morning. She still hasn't made time to discuss Amos to her friends, but she also had to go out of her way to see him inside the castle. They weren't speaking for more than two short times within a week simply because she didn't know his schedule or what classes he was taking besides Study Hall on Fridays.

"I think we have a pretty good chance to win the Quidditch cup this year," Heather said. "Considering what I've seen from Flying Class."

"Didn't you say that last year?" Rose jested.

"Yes, but then Slytherin knocked us out of the running. Bloody Imelda Reyes."

"Well, I'm sure you'll lead us to victory this year. I feel it in my bones," Lacy smiled.

Heather continued speaking about Quidditch and the potential of the Hufflepuff team when Rosalie felt a hand slither across her lower back and a figure sat down beside her.

"Good morning," Amos greeted with a cheeky smile.

"Uh, good morning," Rosalie stuttered.

Heather's eyes widened and Lacy clasped her gaped mouth.

"You're a very hard lady to track down," he chuckled.

Rosalie giggled nervously. Her cheeks flushed and her neck became hot. Her palms were beginning to sweat. Her leg began bouncing under the table.

"You're one to speak," she replied.

"I cannot deny that... I was actually wanting to ask you something," he said nervously.

"Uh, ask away."

Amos took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

"Would you like to go to Hogsmeade together? Sometime? Possibly next weekend, by chance?"

Rose looked away for a moment with a toothy smile on her face. Her heart began rapidly beating out of her chest. She took a deep breath to try to calm her nerves. She faced Amos again completely red faced and blotchy.

"That sounds lovely," was all she managed to say.

"Great, great. Wonderful," he laughed softly. "Will next Saturday be fine with you?"

"Yes, that works," she smiled widely.

"Okay," he said as he flashed Rose one last giddy smile before leaving the table.

Rosalie dropped her face into her hands. She was feeling too many emotions and too much all at once. The possibility of starting over with someone new was exciting yet scary. Someone who didn't know her at all. Someone who didn't know her favorite color was blue, like the sky on a sunny day. Or that her favorite flowers were sunflowers. Someone who didn't know her deepest secret. Someone who hadn't experienced her at her worst.

But maybe that was a good thing.

"Rose! Are you going to tell us what the hell that was?!" Heather shrieked.

"I didn't know you were courting Amos Isaacs!" Lacy exclaimed.

Rosalie's face shot up from her hands, still red and jittery.

"Calm down! We're not courting!" Rose quieted. "That's only the fifth time I've spoken to him, but that was, maybe, our third real conversation!"