𝒯𝑒𝓃: 𝒮𝓉𝓊𝒹𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝒮𝓉𝓊𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉

Author's Note:
Hello everyone! I hope everyone is well! I just wanted to make a small note and say, 1) Thank you so much for reading this far <3, and 2) This chapter is super, duper long and I'M SO SORRY. I just wanted to explain her classes now that way in the future I can reference them, and it sort of turned into a 5000+ word chapter. But also read between the lines, there's plot building in the background (;

~ * * ˏˋ ☾ ˎˊ * * ~

Rosalie woke up Tuesday morning a little more rested and a little less anxious. The sun was about to peak through the basement windows. She looked around her dormitory at the other four sleeping girls. Rosalie decided to get ready for the day. She snuck over to her wardrobe to grab a pair of trousers, a white button-up, her black and gold Hufflepuff vest, and a yellow tie out of her wardrobe. She quietly opened and closed their dormitory door and made her way to the bathroom.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She looked better than yesterday. She rested pretty decently so the bags under her eyes weren't as prominent; she ate lunch and dinner the day before, so her face had a bit more shape; and her color seemed to be coming back little by little. She sighed and smiled at herself. She was starting to recognize the girl staring back at her. Rosalie walked into the common room and sat on the couch by the fireplace. She pulled her socks up to her knees and laced her boots. Rosalie was excited for today. She loved Herbology and she was decent at potion making. She was hoping she shared today's classes with Sebastian as well. She raised her hand to touch her necklace. The time they spent together yesterday still wasn't enough; she always craved more.

~ * * ˏˋ ☾ ˎˊ * * ~

That morning, Poppy, Adelaide, Lacy, Heather, and Rosalie sat together for breakfast in the Great Hall.

"So...." Poppy drug out, "are you and Sebastian, you know," she looked around and lowered her voice to a whisper, "courting?"

Rosalie blushed and felt her entire body turn to flames.

"Well, I, uh, do fancy him," she smiled.

Poppy squealed. It seemed like the other girls were eavesdropping because they started laughing, cheering, and clapping.

"This is amazing!" Lacy exclaimed.

"Shh," Rosalie hushed them as she placed a finger over her lips. "We're not together. It's... complicated at the moment," she whispered.

"Ugh, that Sallow! You're amazing, I don't understand why he won't pursue you," Adelaide growled and crossed her arms.

"He's so arrogant and egotistic. I don't even know why you'd want someone like him," Heather scoffed.

Rosalie rolled her eyes. "It's not him. It's me. I'm dealing with some... things," Rosalie hesitated to even slightly mention what's been going on behind closed doors. But they are her friends; her closest friends.

"Oh! Well, whatever is going on you can always talk to me," Poppy smiled and placed a hand on Rosalie's shoulder.

"I know, Poppy. Thank you."

"I'm sure Sebastian will wait. You don't have anything to worry about. He's crazy about you!" Lacy cheered.

The girls started giving her affirmations, except for Heather. She sucked in their words like bullets on skin. If only they knew what was really going on with her. 

~ * * ˏˋ ☾ ˎˊ * * ~

That morning, Poppy, Adelaide, Lacy, Heather, and Rosalie sat together for breakfast in the Great Hall.

"So...." Poppy drug out, "are you and Sebastian, you know," she looked around and lowered her voice to a whisper, "courting?"

Rosalie blushed and felt her entire body turn to flames.