𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝑔𝑔𝒶𝓇𝓉

Rosalie emerged from her common room that Monday morning to see a familiar ghost waiting by the vinegar barrels.

"Good morning, Sir Nicholas," she greeted.

"Good morning, Miss Rivers. Would you mind if I ask a favor?"

"Of course not. Do you need me to sneak into the kitchens?" she whispered.

Sir Nicholas smiled; a rather ghostly and translucent smile, but nonetheless, a smile. "If you would do me the honor."

Rosalie smiled and walked up to the pear portrait, Sir Nicholas floating closely behind. She looked left then right, raised her wand, and started tickling the pear. Then, a door to the kitchens appeared. Merlin, she loved magic. She entered and started walking around the long dining tables and busy house elves. There were at least a hundred who worked in the kitchen; preparing food, washing dishes, cleaning the floors. Rosalie made her way over to the trash pile when a familiar voice startled her.

"Sir Nicholas sent you?"

Rosalie quickly turned around and clutched her chest. "Yes, Feenky. You startled me!"

"Oh dear! Feenky didn't mean to, I apologize."

"It's okay, Feenky," Rosalie said gently. "Is it alright if I take this rotten roast beef?"

"Of course! We have no use for it. Let Feenky help walk you out," the house elf smiled.

Rosalie picked up the rather large, smelly, rotten, putrid plate of roast beef and followed Feenky back to the kitchen door. She opened the door for Rosalie and went back to her house elf duties.

"Here we are, Sir Nicholas!" Rosalie said as she sat the rotten plate on a barrel.

Sir Nicholas flew through the rotten food a few times. "It's so terrible, I can barely taste it! How wonderful!" he cheered. "Thank you, Miss Rivers. I know I can always count on you."

"It's no problem at all," she smiled.

"There is one more thing I would like to ask you."

"Oh? This seems interesting, do ask," she smirked.

"Would you be ever so gracious to attend my attend my 399th Deathday Party? It is on Halloween night. I know you're attending the ball, but if you make time to stop by, I would be ever so thankful!"

Rosalie looked at him puzzled. "That's very kind of you Sir Nicholas, but what is a 'Deathday Party'?"

"Oh, of course! Where are my manners? A Deathday is the day your life comes to a rather tragic end. And I'm throwing a party to celebrate! The Headless Hunt will be attending and we will have a ghostly orchestra. I'd advise you'd eat beforehand because all the food we are serving is rotten."

Rosalie smiled at the ghost. A Deathday party didn't sound particularly fun, but she was rather curious about it.

"I will be there, Sir Nicholas!"

"Ah, wonderful! You are more than welcome to bring a friend or two if you wish. The more, the merrier! I won't keep you any longer. Please go enjoy your breakfast!" his ghostly body floated through the ceiling as he waved goodbye.

Rosalie turned on her heel and started walking up the staircase that lead to the Great Hall. This was certainly going to be one of the strangest things she's done while being at Hogwarts. And she's experienced plenty to last a lifetime.

Rosalie entered the Great Hall and sat at the Slytherin table with Ominis, Grace, Sebastian, and Nellie. She sat down next to Grace, across the table from Sebastian and Nellie.