𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇: 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝓈𝓂𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁

Rosalie was finally back into a routine of attending classes and studying nonstop after the holidays. She needed to start focusing on her NEWTS more, but her and Sebastian were attending private classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays with Professor Hecat to practice their corporeal Patronus Charm. So while she stressed about the spell, she was also stressing about the school load piling up. Rose was getting less and less rest since she was staying up into the later hours of the night, catching up on essay assignments and other work the professors would assign.

This weekend, Rose planned on devoting one-hundred percent of her time and focus on assignments and essays. She needed to work hard to eventually take some of the load off. She needed to start making time to study. Although it was nearly March, June would be here before she knew it. And that means NEWT exams are quickly approaching. Rose knew she had to pass with an 'Outstanding' if she wanted to continue studying these high-leveled classes into the following year. Still, she had no idea what she wanted to do in the future, but she wanted to continue working hard to have options.

Rose was tucked away in the Room of Requirement on a Wednesday night. She was writing her essay on the Reductor Curse from Charms class this past Monday when she heard the door creak open. In came a messy-haired brunette, starry-freckled and rosy cheeked Sebastian with a grin on his face.

"You found me," Rose jested.

"Finally! I didn't see you at supper, so I sought out every place I knew of," he replied as he gripped his robe pocket and sat across from her at the table.

Rose tried peaking over her books and the table, "What do you have there?" she quizzed.

"A present," Sebastian smirked.

He pulled out a small loaf of banana bread wrapped in a napkin and handed it to her from across the table.

A huge smile plastered across Rosalie's face as she accepted the generous gift.

"H-how?" she stammered with excitement.

"I might've asked Feenky. I just wanted to make sure you ate," he smiled shyly.

Rosalie blushed at his thoughtfulness and unwrapped the banana bread, offering Sebastian a slice.

"Thank you," he smiled, "What are you up to?"

"Writing this essay on Reducto," she scoffed. "I'm very behind on my assignments."

Sebastian chuckled, "So am I, but I don't want to stop taking lessons with Professor Hecat."

"Neither do I. I'm hoping we can cast our Patronus soon. It'll take a large load off."

"And it'll be amazing! Can you imagine how impressed everyone will be?" he said animatedly.

Rosalie laughed at his charming enthusiasm, "That as well."

A silence fell between them for a moment as they finished their slice of bread.

"Rosie, I was wondering..."

Rosalie's heart started fluttering and pounding against her rib cage.

"Yes, Seb?"

"Would you like to go to the Winter Festival? On Saturday after the Quidditch match?" he asked nervously as he raised his hand to the back of his neck.

Rosalie was excited but disappointed at the same time. She knew she had to stay in and catch up on her schoolwork; she didn't even plan on attending the match. It was a mental battle, because she wanted to spend time together with him.

"Seb, I don't think I can this weekend. I have too much homework," she said disappointedly.

"But, Rosie, it's the last weekend of the Winter Festival. Remember how much fun we had last year?" he whined.