𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎-𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒: 𝒢𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝓈. 𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻

Author's Note:
Hello everyone! It's been a while since we chatted! I'm sorry about the delay, but I took a week off to give myself a break. But I'm back! And I'm excited for us to continue this story!

~ * * ˏˋ ☾ ˎˊ * * ~

Days turned into weeks...

The months seemed to become shorter and shorter as the year progressed. The hours within the day ticked by within seconds. It didn't feel as if these were the same twenty-four hours in a day Rosalie always had.

Essays, homework, studying, the Mentorship, final examinations...

The countdown stood at just a month out.

These days, Rosalie barely sees the light outside the castle. From sunrise to sunset, she was busy working herself away and grieving the loss she had taken on her dreams.

Rose had gone to Professor Hecat shortly after receiving the letter from the Department of Magical Law, but Hecat was shocked to see the letter in her hands. Professor Hecat confirmed she had not sent one in because Rose hadn't come to her first. So, the mystery still remains unsolved. Going over her bases, she couldn't see Sharp, Black, or even Professor Weasley deciding her future for her. Even upon that, Rosalie was not taking the required NEWT-leveled classes this year. Now, Rose just sits and ponders with this heavy weight on her chest.

The only explanation she could think of was that the Minister of Magic took it upon himself considering he knew about her Ancient Magic from the events of Ranrok.

And she refused to question the authority that will also soon become her boss.

Rosalie did soon receive another letter from the Minister and the Department Head just a couple short weeks later containing more information.

She was set to begin training on the Fifth of July at the Ministry of Magic Headquarters in London. So, she had to return to her home and become encased by muggles. Where her wretched parents lived. Where there was slim to limited magic. Where she never fit in.

Returning to a city she hated...

It felt like she was reliving Fifth-Year over again, but Sebastian and Anne weren't here to save her this time.

~ * * ˏˋ ☾ ˎˊ * * ~

Rosalie embraced the warm May air. Summer weather was finally here in the Highlands. The grounds were bright green and colored; the flowers and bushes had fully bloomed; the sky was the beautiful shade of blue that she loved.

She walked with Lacy to the Quidditch Pitch. Today was the final game before the Quidditch Cup; Hufflepuff was set to play Gryffindor. This game determined who would be sent to the championship, and Rose and Lacy were ready to cheer on Heather.

The girls made their way to their usual spot in the Ravenclaw Viewing Tower. They were early to arrive, but they wanted to make sure they had the best view. The entire student body would be attending today's match as it was a huge meeting. The Gryffindor and Hufflepuff Quidditch teams were on the same level of talent. Each team had their own outstanding player, Hufflepuff's being Heather and Gryffindor's being John Lupin. So, this game was set to be interesting.

Rose and Lacy watched the players warmup for their huge match as the study body began piling into the Pitch. Ominis, Grace, Sebastian, and Mia shortly joined them as they followed behind a group of Ravenclaw Fifth-Years to the viewing tower.

"Hello!" Lacy greeted first as the lot approached.

"Hello Lacy, Rosie," Sebastian greeted with a devilish smile. "Lovely day for Quidditch, isn't it?"