𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒: 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒽-𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑀𝒾𝒹𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝓈

Header by Tenor!

~ * * ˏˋ ˎˊ * * ~

Monday morning finally came. It was the first day of midterm examinations for Rosalie's Seventh-Year at Hogwarts.

The endless nights studying was about to be put to the test. She needed to block out all distractions.

She also needed her First and Second-Year students to excel in their examinations today. Professor Hecat told Sebastian and Rosalie that they were not needed for testing; so today, they both had the entire afternoon free. Maybe they could use that time to study together in the Room. It would be odd to her to not spend a Monday with him.

Rosalie got out of bed and changed into her uniform to start her day. She met Lacy and Heather in the common room before they made their way to the Great Hall for breakfast. The three of them sat together, discussing their classes and examinations while also eating a small breakfast. Amos joined them for a few moments before everyone made their way to their first class.

The girls made their way into the dungeons to attend their first examination of the day: Muggle Studies.

Professor Watson stood at the door, holding it open, as everyone came filing in. She greeted them with her warm eyes and infectious smile. Rosalie took her seat in the main front desk as Lacy and Heather sat behind her. Imelda usually sat beside Rose in this class, but after Saturday's mishap, it was best if she steered clear of them.

Rosalie didn't have a problem with Imelda; in fact, she still enjoyed her presence... sometimes. It just wouldn't be logical considering the circumstances at the moment.

Rosalie was turned around in her seat talking to Heather and Lacy as the last few students shuffled in; two of them being Sebastian and Imelda. Heather shuddered at the sound of that voice. That higher pitched, thick Scottish voice. Heather glanced over her shoulder and looked disgusted as Imelda spoke. Imelda was still in a raging fit over Saturday's match, and poor Sebastian didn't get to hear the end of it. He walked in with a blank expression, dying to find an escape.

His eyes met Rosalie's and he immediately perked up. He walked off quickly, leaving Imelda yelling to herself.

"Hi," Sebastian greeted as he approached the girls.

"Hi, Sebastian!" Rose returned.

"Sallow," Heather said in a razzing tone.

"Hello, Sebastian," Lacy replied softly.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" he questioned.

Rosalie raised her eyebrow at Lacy and Heather, waiting and hoping for a positive response.

"Please! Before Imelda comes up here and irritates me!" Heather scoffed.

"Of course you can," Rose smiled brightly at him.

Sebastian laid his bag next to the desk and took his seat next to Rosalie, flashing her an endearing smile.

She began to feel it. That familiar feeling in her chest and the reminiscence of her dream of him. Her heart began beating rapidly and her cheeks became a soft pink. That spark she felt... He was all she could think about the entirety of the weekend. How did she lose herself in him again? This couldn't happen again. The torture, the pining, the heartbreak.

Merlin, she didn't even consider him a friend, yet she was feeling more than she should around him!

Rosalie began to think about Amos to ground herself; that is who she wanted to be with. Surely, this feeling would pass.