𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒: 𝒮𝒾𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝐿𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈

That Wednesday, Rosalie and Sebastian took a nap before heading to lunch. They skipped their morning class to help each other clean up the Room of Requirement from the party. They thought it would be better to attend Professor Weasley's class that afternoon to remove any suspicions.

Sebastian and Rosalie walked into the classroom together, but quickly dispersed to their seats on the opposite sides of the classroom; Sebastian sat with Nellie and Rosalie sat with Lacy.

Professor Weasley greeted the class as normal and began teaching how to transfigure a bowling ball into a balloon. She acted normal, calm, fine at most. There was no indication that she knew about last night's party. Rosalie was delighted to think that she was in the clear. She went on to excel in today's lesson.

The hour was up and Professor Weasley had dismissed class. She returned to her desk when the students were gathering their belongings. Before Rosalie could stand to her feet, Professor Weasley called for her.

"Miss Rivers, will you come see me for a moment?"

'Shit' Rosalie cursed in her mind. "Yes, Professor."

Everyone gave her concerned looks as she stood to her feet and made her way to her desk. Professor Weasley waited until the majority of students had left the classroom. Some were moving slow to eavesdrop, a certain someone was staying behind in hopes it wasn't the worse case scenario. Nellie, of course, huffed and puffed, and stomped out of the classroom because Sebastian was too concerned with someone other than her.

"I'm sure you know why I've called you up here, Miss Rivers," Professor Weasley started.

"I'm not, Professor. Is something wrong?" she said nervously and unconvincingly.

"Now, Miss Rivers, there's no need to lie. The truth goes a lot farther for me than lies."

Rosalie put her head down in defeat, avoiding all eye contact with Professor Weasley.

"I have a hunch you know exactly what I'm talking about now."

"Yes, Professor," she mumbled.

"I must say, it was almost clever enough to get away with it. The Room of Requirement is the perfect place away from prying eyes," she smiled.

Rosalie raised her head with a disappointed smile on her face, "So, how was I caught, Professor?"

Sebastian was now bent over in the floor pretending to dig through his bag while listening intently.

"Well, Professor Shah came to me first thing this morning saying someone had spiked her tea with a sleeping potion."

Rosalie's eyes widened at the comment, and started racking her brain and memory. She didn't remember ever seeing Shah or spiking her drink. She definitely wouldn't risk the detention or expulsion.

"Personally, I didn't think anything of it because I know sometimes she can be... eccentric. And I thought she might've aligned her stars weirdly. I'm not sure how that works, I wasn't interested in Astronomy when I attended school here, but that's besides the point."

'Merlin, what is the point in this?' Rose thought to herself.

"Then, I had another student come forward this afternoon, before class, telling me about your events of last night. Alcohol, fireworks, bribing Prefects, on top of spiking Professor Shah. Miss Rivers, I hate to say this, but I am disappointed in you. You know better. This could've gotten you expelled!"

Rosalie felt her heart drop to her feet, and it felt like every bone in her body started breaking at once. Expelled?! Professor Weasley was right, she knew better. She should've never agreed to this. All of this was because of Sebastian, and as much anger as she felt towards him in this moment, she refused to throw him under with her.