CHAPTER 6

The screams from the audience were deafening, like an explosion from a gas pipe.

"Found my sweet Monster Match. Yeah, she's a girl that I met," Alex's voice echoed live as he appeared under a spotlight. He was dressed in purple animal-print sweatpants and a furry vest, both matching the purple tone of his hair. His cinnamon skin shone under the spotlight, suggesting he had applied some body oil as was always. And that macho womanizing walk? Jade would have hated that years ago, but at this point it was already part of his personality. There were habits that even a rehabilitated womanizer couldn't give up, and flexing his muscles and flirtatious glances were some of them. "Was swiping left, left and right, I was alone at night in bed. She looked hot in that tight Goth dress." He did his typical hip-wiggling, a habit from his days as a former stripper, and the audience cheered. It was like second nature. "Took her home and had... Shhhh..." Jade assumed he censored the word SEX because the show was nationally televised. "Perhaps I did something to her, 'cause she never called again. And her name was..."

Jade always felt horny when she saw Alex. His simple presence, seductive boy vibes, and his bold personality were all part of his charm.

She once wanted to have her first time with him, she was desperate to be in his arms, but he refused. He had told her that he was too bad for her, that her first time had to be special and with someone she loved. Jade hated to admit Alex was right, because with him there had never been anything more than a strange desire, something merely erotic or flirty.

Jade knew that he would always be the right person to have a good time without anyone judging her and to hit the gym, that he was the one for flirtatious glances and sexual jokes that seemed inappropriate to everyone, and why not? Even to fantasize during her 'special massage' nights under the sheets thinking about him.

"Daisy? Was it Lily? Was it Maisie? Can't remember," Kevin continued with his part, performing a light dance with a lot of hip movement in perfect synchronization with Alex, his old strip club partner. The audience screamed as if they were in a football stadium, perhaps even louder because Jade was already deaf at this point. "Stacey? Was it Millie? Was it Tracey? Did she tell me?"

It was so fun to see these two together. Alex and Kevin seemed to be telepathic, great masters of dirty dancing. They looked at each other with big smiles, but it was impossible not to smile at Kevin!

He was the most sociable, pleasant and understanding boy on the entire planet, always listening, always happy.

Kevin was one of the warmest people Jade had ever met, and his body was always the best and safest place to hide. A hug, a hand holding her, an arm around her shoulders, it didn't matter to her with Kevin. His skin was incredibly soft, his muscles were always warm, and his smile was what always brought everything together.

"When we stepped on the dancefloor she got close, said I'm nice." Finn's trembling voice rang out as he appeared under a spotlight, and the audience screamed louder when he smiled with his piranha teeth. He was dressed in pink sandals, shorts, and a fish-print sweatshirt, all in the same tone as some strands of his blonde hair. "When she said that she loved me, did she mean just for a night? She said, 'Alright, I like you. Guess now you want to make me yours?' I was hot on the inside, now I think I might be cursed. And her name was..."

Oh! Finn had really changed a lot! From being the blank space to being one of the main vocalists of the group, and one of the best too.

Jade actually considered that, perhaps, Finn's voice was as prodigious as Zeth's, made to rock out and sing loudly.

His dancing, his smile, his voice, everything now screamed 'look at me' unlike before, and in fact, he looked much more relaxed leading the dance, just as daring as Alex and Kevin flanking him.