CHAPTER 27

Draco's eyes were wide open and his lips were pursed, Finn was looking from one side to the other without understanding anything, Everett was already grunting and Kevin was looking at everyone without knowing what the hell they were all so worried about.

“Draco,” Zeth eyed the vampire, “Draco, no matter what happens, don't turn into a giant bat. Everett, you know what to do."

“What did you just say?" Kevin asked as Zeth rose elegantly from his seat to approach the red-haired waiter who was mopping the floor real close to the booth.

With a glance to the side, Zeth saw a black-haired waiter closing the glass doors of the balconies that overlooked the Rose Garden.

"Oh, excuse me," Zeth patted the red-haired waiter on the shoulder, "Would you mind telling me where the bathroom is? I drank too much wine.”

“Kevin," Draco whispered, and the boy turned quickly, "We're in trouble."

“Why?”

“Because Zeth doesn't need to go to the bathroom, like ever," Finn whispered, "We're in danger."

“It's over there," the red-haired waiter told Zeth, and all the guys at the table immediately turned pale... Except Everett, who looked like an excited child about to see WWE wrestlers fight.

“Oh, thank you very much," Zeth said, stepping forward, "One more question."

“Yes?” the red-haired waiter, who was already sliding a hand into his vest suspiciously, asked.

“Would you mind having to mop when the ice melts?” Zeth asked, looking over his shoulder and nodding, "Everett! Now!"

Everett raised his hands and a huge wall of ice materialized itself around the booth where he, Draco, Finn, and Kevin were.

It was then that the clicking sound of a firearm alerted Zeth, who looked around and chuckled as the black-haired waiter, holding a handgun, approached him.

"I wonder who you are working for," Zeth said, looking over his shoulder at the red-haired waiter, who was already raising his handgun. “Oh well, I guess you don’t kiss and tell.” Zeth cracked his knuckles and spun around as he extended his leg, kicking the face of the red-haired waiter, ducking to dodge the bullet of the black-haired one. Zeth stood up and kicked the black-haired waiter hard in the chest, sending him back over a table.

The red-haired waiter was already standing up when Zeth turned around again.

“Oh no! Not tonight!” Zeth ran and quickly stood on a table, flipping sideways in the air and kicking with both feet the face of the red-haired waiter, knocking him out.

Gunshots echoed.

“Shit!” Zeth grunted.

The black-haired waiter was already standing again, his bullets were already piercing the ice wall.

“Shit! Hang on, guys!” Zeth ran closer, jumped, and flipped backwards, kicking the face of the black-haired waiter, breaking his nose and sending him unconscious to the ground.

Zeth landed gracefully, adjusting his hair a little.

"They only sent two?" Zeth raised an eyebrow but suddenly, there were footsteps behind him, "Obviously not."

When he turned, a blond waiter was getting closer.

“And where the hell did you come from?" Zeth grunted, raising his fists, “Bring it, asshole!”

There was a noise, a metal cord retracting into a grapple gun, and then a glass door burst into a thousand pieces.

"Hang on!" A boy dressed in black shouted, rolling on the floor, getting up quickly and putting his grapple gun in a holster on his leg.