CHAPTER 15

"Do I look good?" Frank cocked his head, staring at Sue through the mirror while putting on his suit jacket, "I think the suit is too much. But you are a woman so what do you think? Romantic or..."

"Stop overthinking and just be yourself, whether it's your first time with her or not." Her words echoed in his brain. She was already frustrated because she needed to feed, and Frank just wouldn't give in to her power. "I'll give you a couple of tips," Sue decided it was time to give up, "But listen before you take notes you won't read again. First, forget everything you think you know."

"I know nothing."

"Exactly. So take your time before you start," Sue explained, "This is something most men don't give a thought about. Guys know the rules. All you want to do is stick it in and go. But think about it, by delaying penetration and enjoying the foreplay, she'll feel more aroused and will enjoy sex a lot more. Isn't that worth the effort?"

"Well, thanks for that," Frank said with a slight smile, "Now we're getting somewhere."

"Totally cliché, but I would love to be wooed in my bedroom with tons of candles lit everywhere." Sue winked, "I just think candlelight makes me look better, which makes me feel sexy, and I think it's uber romantic and sweet."

"I'll ask for candles," said Frank, scratching his head, "But where am I going to get candles at this hour?"

"I was once a Marchioness of House Cubbus," she said, snapping her fingers, "I have powers, you know? I can fix everything using my magic. You focus on what's important."

"Well, I'll make everything perfect and sweet. I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable or hurt her." Frank said and Sue rolled her eyes.

"Don't be so sweet. Women are not as delicate as you think," she said, walking around him while tracing his bicep with a finger, "And a little bit of roughness is sexy. Gently pull on her hair as you take her from behind. You may also try a bit of spanking."

"Do you girls like that?"

"I mean, who doesn't?" she giggled.

"I have to go downstairs to check if the restaurant is ready," Frank said, and Sue nodded. "Can you make sure this room looks good for tonight?"

"It would take me a snap to do that," she replied. And although she didn't say anything, she already had a plan to make everything go perfectly tonight.

She owed it to Frank for always being, more than a friend, a confidant that she could always trust.

Once Frank left, she left the room, and once she was sure Frank had turned the corner to go to the elevator, she went down the hall, swaying as she walked, and finally reached the door she was looking for, knocking twice.

"Hello," Sue said when a girl with blonde and black hair opened the door. The girl, the much acclaimed Jade, froze when she saw her. "You must be Jade." The girl still didn't speak. She was gawking, maybe too shocked to see Sue dressed only in a bikini and very high heels. "It's a pleasure to meet Monster Mash's girlfriend. I'm..."

"You're the dancer who's always with Frank on stage," Jade said, stepping back as Evangeline approached from inside the room and crossed her arms with a grumble.

"She's not just that. She is the origin of the stories of succubi that climbed into men's beds in ancient times," Evie said, raising an angry eyebrow. "What are you doing here, Susan?"

"I only came to give the girl some advice," she said, brushing her black hair back. "After all, I have a lot of knowledge to offer."

"And why is that?" Jade cocked her head.

"Because I'm one of the two girls that Draco, Alex, Zeth, and Everett had sex with," Sue said with a wink. "And I think I can help you with your date tonight."