CHAPTER 33

Frank and Jade walked down the hallway hand-in-hand, with Frank fumbling for the key card in his pocket and Jade feeling her heart about to burst out of her ribcage.

This was really happening...

Her first time was right behind this door.

But Frank was much more nervous than her, there was no doubt about that. The way he trembled, the way he pursed his lips and laughed awkwardly, even the way he looked at her said it all.

Frank could never find a date, nobody found him attractive before college and no one had found him attractive yet because of his bionic limbs, but those surveys could go to hell!

Jade, on the other hand, grew up being the dark girl nobody dared to talk to, even boys seemed to be allergic to her.

But now, they would be each other's first time.

Frank put the key card into the slot with a shaky hand and whipped it back out, slamming the handle and shoving the door open.

Both rushed inside.

Frank turned on the lights, at least the dim ones now that all the candles were out.

“So...” Frank was burning inside, his hands trembling as he closed the door, taking a deep breath, unaware Jade stopped at the foot of the bed to get rid of everything she was wearing, revealing herself in all her naked glory for him, “How will we do... This?”  When he turned, he was speechless, greeted by the sight of his now fully nude girlfriend laying with her back arched, a pillow stuffed under her and her legs open wide, knees bent, staring into his eyes.

“Wow!” Frank nodded and covered his mouth with his bionic hand, "W-When did you shave... Down there?"

“After I washed my mouth," she said, rolling on the bed, trying to be seductive. She looked more like a sausage rolling on a grill but Frank loved what he saw with all his being, "I just wanted you to see how you get in and out of me clearly," she repeated exactly what Alex had told her, and it seemed to work because Frank immediately put a hand on the bulge in his jeans.

But then he frowned.

“After you washed your mouth?” he asked.

"Don't ask. It's not the right moment.” She lifted one leg like Sue did, taking advantage of all the elasticity she now had thanks to hours of training and a little stretching before leaving the suite with new ideas that Alex gave her, “Well. What do you think of the new, sexy and daring me?"

“Oh Jesus!” Frank was still massaging his bulge, “God! This must be a dream! You are perfect and... God! I love you, Jade! Where did you learn this?"

“I... I saw this in a movie,” she blushed and shook her head. She didn't want to tell him about Alex and the master class in the bathroom on how to seduce your man while he waited for her outside the shower while she shaved, “Oh... Maybe it was too much,” she tried to get up, but he raised both hands.

“No! No, no... That’s just perfect...” He swallowed hard and bit his lower lip. "You don't know how hard I am right now, Jade."

And that made Jade instantly wet, and had her with her heart in her hand ready to give it to him.

Thanks Alex!

"Then get naked," she ordered with a wink, running her hand over her own body, stopping between her legs as Alex told her, about to insert a finger into herself, but stopping just to bring Frank's hidden side to the surface, "I'm dying to have you inside me." And then she used her fingers to part her... Pussy lips... Just a little, just enough to show her most secret place to Frank, who seemed to breathe heavily, "Do you want to be in here, Frank?"