CHAPTER 49

Draco had his eyes fixed on Kevin's silver irises, and despite his fear of speaking about his past, one look was enough to give him the courage to be honest.

It was time to talk about the dirt under the rug.

"There was a time long before Queen Zafira Rahman sent me, Zeth and other Monsters to the Human Lands to eliminate what was left of the Zeldrichs... Well, that was the excuse," Draco replied, looking down. "When I lived in The Titan, then in Bloodfort, then in the Great Pyramid during the reign of King Viktor Rubinstein and my sister, and even during the beginning of my nephew's reign, I used to spend my days in brothels, and drank wine all day, every day. I'm not very proud of my past. Many men brag about how many women they have taken to bed, but not me. It is something I never talk about. I couldn't control myself, though. I was addicted to sex, I found my family in prostitutes and my home in brothels, and many of those women are now dead, but I remember all of their names and faces.”

"Are you okay now?" Kevin seemed genuinely concerned.

"Better than ever," Draco replied. Suddenly, his phone on the table buzzed. As soon as he read the message that he had just received, he jumped from his chair, scaring Frank, Finn, Kevin, and Alex, who looked at him strangely as he jumped around giggling.

"Why are you so happy?" Kevin asked.

"The song 'Animatronic' was chosen to be the theme song for the Five Nights At Freddy's movie!" Draco exclaimed, jumping around.

"And how did they listen to the song if it hasn't been released yet?" Finn narrowed his eyes.

Draco stopped his happy dance.

Fuck! This would surely reach Zeth's ears, and there would be trouble.

"Let's just say I sent the song without Zeth finding out. They swore not to leak it, so I didn't think twice," Draco explained. Then he checked his phone again and gulped. "Shit."

"Is everything okay?" Frank cocked his head.

"They say they want to see us tomorrow at two in the afternoon, at a diner in Rothland where the filming is taking place. They are going to lend us the location and the animatronics to shoot the music video."

"Well, we have a problem," Kevin said, covering his mouth with wide eyes. "Tomorrow night we have a concert and..."

"And we're supposed to film the Halloween Chick video in the morning," Frank finished.

"I'll take care of it," Finn stood up with his phone in hand. "I'll tell Paul that we'll film earlier in the morning. He already has the set ready since yesterday."

"Zeth's new right-hand man has spoken," Alex laughed and clapped his hands once.

"Shouldn't you check with Zeth?" Kevin asked Finn, who shook his head.

"Zeth told me last month that if there are problems, he trusts that I can take care of it," Finn replied, breathing heavily. "I hope Paul is awake right now. He said that he wanted 'Halloween Chick' to be nominated for the Grammys, that he wanted to break the mould. I hope there is time for that. And I will tell Egor to call Mr. Cubbus to make a contract to prevent the song from being leaked before we shoot the video."

"Don't worry! It won't be long until the movie comes out. Only a few days," Draco said. "They said the video would be released a few days before the premiere, so we'll have two videos in a month. And did I tell you that we will be invited to the premiere?"

"Draco! You... You... Son of a..." Finn was really trying to breathe, but he was already trembling, his piranha teeth growing longer and longer. "Damn it! You're an... Argh! I'm going to tell Egor to reschedule every release date then," Finn sighed. It was hard to deal with all this and fix it overnight. How could Zeth take care of everything and still come out of it smelling like roses?! "When is the premiere, Draco?"