CHAPTER 41

“Come here, my love," Zeth said and shot out with an arm, pulling her over himself, so she sat astride him with her back to the front seat.

He placed his hand right where Jade's back turned into her butt and slowly lowered her until her wet pussy was pressed against his hard cock inside his sweatpants.

“Should we do it like this after our date?” Jade teased, her hips were undulating lazily. That movement and the pressure of his penis made her breathless. “Me on top of you?”

“You on top, take control of me," Zeth replied.

"I've wanted to be on top and dominate you ever since you were a jerk to me when we first met, Zeth."

“Oh Jade! I've wanted to cum inside you since I met you," Zeth said against Jade's lips, “I have fucked hotel pillows many times thinking it was you."

Oh blessed Jesus Christ!

Jade was about to catch fire again!

“I want you to make me yours,” she whispered, her mouth close to his. She licked his lower lip then. “I've been fingering myself thinking about you since before I met you in person, Zeth.”

He froze, watching her closely, looking for answers to questions yet unasked. Jade didn’t know how long they spent there, looking at each other, but their silent battle was interrupted by knocking on the window.

Zeth lowered the glass, revealing the not-too-surprised face of Alex.

“What?!” Zeth snapped.

“Okay, this is definitely not the most compromising way I've ever caught you in," Alex said, ignoring their position. "In case you haven't noticed, we're already outside Lyonfort."

"This ruins the moment," Zeth sighed, turning up to look at Jade. “Ladies first.”

He opened the door, and she stepped out once she had pulled her panties and pants up.

They headed toward Lyonfort in silence.

The cold air and pebble-filled ground were no longer so novel or unfamiliar to her at this point. Sometimes she spent more time here training with Evie in her training room than at home.

She could feel the oblivious stares of the other members of the band as they passed them without a word, Zeth keeping a poker face.

"I am exhausted!" Kevin said, yawning. "I'll go to sleep."

"I want some coffee," Frank said, and Finn nodded.

"I want water."

"Zeth!” Evangeline said, walking closer followed by Everett, who was carrying the unconscious blonde on his shoulder. "You and me, my training room, now!"

"Hey Zeth, remember that song you were writing the other night?" Alex asked, and Zeth nodded.

"Right drawer of the kitchen island," Zeth said, turning to look at Draco. "Don't do anything stupid while I'm with Evangeline."

"I was thinking of playing video games to de-stress," Draco shrugged. "There's not much to do here. Lyonfort is boring."

"You can help me write the song," Alex told Draco, ruffling his scarlet hair. "Just don't write any nonsense like ‘split that banana, baby' again.”

"So it was you who wrote that part of Sexy Crawl!" Jade laughed. "God! I always die of laughter when I hear that!"

“It was an inspirational moment!" Draco said with a pout.

"And we were already in the recording studio when we realised," Zeth rolled his eyes. "Since then, we've made sure that Draco doesn't change the lyrics at the last minute."

“I'm going to take a shower," Frank said, "I hope no one minds, but I must do it after... You know, and I left the hotel in a hurry so..."

"I also need to take a shower. Gotta follow the rules." Jade said, "Zeth, can I use your private bathroom?"

"No problem, take my bed too," Zeth said, turning to face Finn, then back at Jade, “Don't forget that we have to tell them about the... Thing."

“Why do you need another shower, Jade?” Frank cocked his head, but grew cold inside.

Did she feel uncomfortable?

Enough to need a second shower?

"Talk about what?" Finn asked with his arms crossed and Jade raised a hand.

"Okay, Zeth. I'll tell Finn right away," she replied, “He deserves to know and you have stuff to do.”

“I think he's not the only one you should talk to," Zeth said. Jade nodded. “You too, big bad wolf," he told Alex, “Wait for me. We'll all talk when I am done with the huntress. Then I will shower too.”

“Sure, whatever,” Alex nodded.

“Finn, I wanted to know if you could lend me a towel and a couple of things. Come here, I don't want to talk about toiletries in front of guys, you know? It's girl stuff.” Jade grabbed Finn by the bicep and immediately started talking as they walked away, so far and so fast that not even Frank's bionic hearing registered her words.

Finn seemed surprised for a moment in the distance, turning to see Zeth, Evie and Everett enter Lyonfort with wide eyes.

“Come on, Frank," Kevin said, rubbing his eyes, "I'm sleepy."

“I'm coming," Frank turned to look at Alex and Draco, who were already talking a bit about ideas for new songs.

"Are you okay?" Kevin asked and Frank looked at Jade in the distance.

"I'm fine, I guess," Frank lied, "Let's go inside."