CHAPTER 21

“Can I hug you?" Frank asked and she nodded, letting herself be embraced.

His metal pectoral was a little cooler than the muscle one, and the metal arm beneath her was as well.

“Should we kiss? Would you like that?" Frank asked, and she grabbed his cheeks and crashed her lips against his.

And she allowed Frank to kiss her some. She remembered a time when she actually thought that kissing would by itself make a girl pregnant. Luckily, she had discarded that bit of misinformation! But when Frank made an effort to unbutton more of her blouse, she whimpered again.

“Are you ready?” he asked. She nodded and allowed him to remove the blouse, and even more nervously let him peel away her pants.

But under no conditions did she permit him to remove her bra or panties. And he didn't try to do it anyway.

“Now you are very athletic, you have a perfect body," Frank whispered.

“Touch me,” she said, biting her lip.

This was the moment, and he was the one. She was thinking more with emotion than with her brain, and for the first time, this seemed like the right thing to do. It felt good to let herself go.

"These abs are amazing," Frank whispered close to Jade's lips, running his finger along her abdomen, and she bit her lip with the warmth of his finger, "You've changed a lot, Jade. That... That turns me on."

She was sure that Frank's penis twitched near her thigh.

"Touch me more Frank. I'm entirely yours tonight," she whispered.

He nodded and soon, with his eyes fixed on Jade's athletic body, he began fondling her all over her back, shoulders, and thigh, and then giving her covered breasts some kneading.

Holy cow of Mount Olympus! She never thought that having a man's hands on her breasts would be so erotic and exciting.

By this time, Jade was uttering constant low moans, burying her head in Frank's pecs.

She unexpectedly let out a loud moan, clinging more tightly to him and boldly rubbing her groin against his bionic thigh.

He began to rub his metal leg between her legs, lightly, and suddenly, a kiss on the neck made her put her hand in Frank's hair, pressing him against her.

“Oh yes, Frank! Make me yours!” She whispered. And she really meant it. She wanted him to be the owner of her body tonight, wanted him to explore her and continue caressing her.

He was kissing her neck with such passion that she was shaking, moaning and biting her lip. Even though Frank shaved his cheeks, there was a certain itchy sensation with each wet kiss, and more and more she squirmed, holding him tightly to her, with his bionic leg between her legs moving faster.

She had no idea what she was feeling, but it felt good, warm and electric.

Soon, both rolled on the bed, to the sound of wet kisses on her neck.

Frank was very hot, moving his hips a little, now on top of her, crushing her with his chest, kissing her neck hungrily. She immediately put her arms as tightly around Frank's V-shaped torso as she could, sinking her nails into flesh and flexible metal.

His warmth was even more intense than when they started, she was lost in the heavy two hundred pound body above her, pleasantly crushed by his muscles. He was sweating against her, moaning and almost grunting.

This was everything a place to call home should be like.

"Jade," he whispered against her neck, "Jade... I love you, Jade."