CHAPTER 30

"What should I do?" Jade looked up at Alex from her position on the floor, on all fours between his legs, her back arched.

She really couldn't believe that she was doing this, that it felt so good to be seductive and naughty, at the mercy of someone like Alex.

At one point, she would have said no to the remote idea of ​​imagining herself with a womanizing idiot team captain in college, but now? Alex may have left his heartthrob reputation behind, but he was still the stereotype of the popular 'jock' that she always hated.

And yet she had given in, she had broken down her walls and inhibitions, but only because she was sure that he had something that pulled her towards him, but she didn't know exactly what.

It wasn't the fame, it wasn't his Lycan nature, and it wasn't even his scent... It was something else.

But what?!

Could it be... Love maybe? Maybe Lust? Desire? Curiosity?

Because with Alex she could be as curious as she wanted and he would never judge her.

"Get rid of my jeans, Jade," He traced his lips with a finger, "That's an order."

Oh Wow Wow! Perhaps it was the determination and dominance with which he was speaking to her that had her so immersed in this abyss of passion.

Whatever the case, Jade slowly did as she was told. She could feel the bulge of his erection pulsing through the purple denim, and started getting nervous.

That hardness and throbbing between Alex's thighs... It was so exciting to know that she was the reason behind it!

"Is that your..."

"Dick?" he laughed, "Yeah, want to see it?"

"Maybe?" she bit her lower lip and cocked her head while unzipping and unbuttoning his jeans.

"Ok now, pull them down." Alex ordered, lifting his butt a little so Jade could do that easily.

She did so fast...

And then something moved up, hitting her jaw, making her move back, widening her eyes.

It was like being slapped with a sausage, a warm and very stiff one.

The first thing she saw were his thighs, ripped just like the rest of his body, and then she finally spotted what had just hit her chin.

"Surprise!" he laughed. His penis was suddenly in his hand, and he wiggled it a little. It was very hard, no curves, wrist-thick, "I wasn't wearing my boxers!" Alex laughed, with one hand peeling his uncut member and the other one on his nape.

She was hypnotized by the vibrantly pink mushroom head. He was harder than iron, leaking precum, and just like Frank, there was no trace of pubic hair.

"Oh god! It... It looks like Frank's," Jade said squeezing her thighs a little, "But dark, a bit thinner, and this one has very prominent veins!"

"Never compare other guys' dicks, Jade. It is a mood killer."

"Sorry," she looked down.

God! She looked so sexy being so cute and shy, embarrassment suited her, Alex had to admit.

"Do you want to know how long it is?" He winked while stroking it, up and down he went, "I'll tell you even if you don't want to know. It's seven and a half inches long."

"Yes, I can see that," Jade didn't really know what to answer, but his golden gaze made her nervous. He was giving her a sweet look but he could also be a predatory wolf in disguise.