CHAPTER 13

The girl’s skin was scarlet red like passion, and her golden eyes were mesmerizing if you ignored the horns, wings, and triangular-tipped tail.

She was lying on the bed with a lingerie model pose, and in a black mini bikini and high heels, beautiful and devilish.

"Did you write down everything I said?" She asked, biting a black nail. Her fluffy black hair fell over her shoulders and her fangs looked increasingly sharp. "Frank! I didn't come to your room to waste time! Did you write it or not?"

"Sorry, I didn’t. I was just thinking I should take Jade to the suite, she deserves to have her first time there more than in this average room," Frank whispered, sitting at a small table, with a pen in his hand and several papers full of advice, "Can you repeat that last thing?"

"Hey, it's a five-star hotel, I'm sure Jade won't mind if it's a regular room, what matters is how you make her feel. Now write," she ordered, snapping her fingers, "You lick the clit; that's the important thing. The rest is fine. And if you suck, do it like, I don't know, when you are eating fruit, per se? And if you put your tongue inside, make sure to move around and if...”

"Sounds complicated. It seems easier in porn," Frank told Sue, the most beautiful and sexy woman alive. She was the dancer Frank always danced with on stage. It made things easier having her close to him because he was a terrible dancer.

Frank met Sue during his first months with Monster Mash, before the first world tour started. After all, she was the daughter of Zeth's lawyer.

Frank was the one who suggested giving her and her twin a place in the Monster Mash fam, and that changed her life. When he met her, the guys were searching for dancers and still needed two. When Frank saw Sue and Dean Cubbus dancing during a party at Lyonfort, everything seemed to fall into place.

At first, Frank feared her and her twin. He hated to admit it, but they reminded him of the devil. So, could anyone blame him?

Dean was much taller and more muscular than Everett, with a square, unfriendly face, and all the time on the lookout for any man who approached his twin sister. He didn't seem to have a problem with Zeth and Draco though.

After Zeth introduced them to Frank, and they talked a little during said party, things became simpler.

Dean was now as close a friend to Frank as Sue herself, and he was also a very good dancer, but he preferred to be part of the staff team and soon became the boss.

"Listen," Frank said, lowering the pen with which he was writing while she lay on the bed rubbing her legs against each other, "I want Jade’s first time to be special, and I want her to feel loved."

"And you come to a former monster pornstar for advice," she rubbed her thighs together. Her body radiated sexual energy. His own body responded with arousal.

But his mind and heart said no over and over again.

"You are professional, beautiful, and talented," Frank said, raising his phone from the table. "I downloaded some videos of yours to learn everything and... Sometimes to masturbate, I'm not going to deny it."

"Porn is the worst way to seek advice; it makes you insecure too," she replied. "With all the big things out there, any man would worry about size."

"I'm not worried about my size. Frank Jr is not exactly small," Frank stood up and ran his hands through his dyed green hair. "I'm worried about not showing my feelings properly in bed! I don't want her to feel like it's just sex and that's it! I want it to be unique!"

"It's only one night, Frank. You will have more chances after this. Trust me." She said. Frank stared at her, the soft curves of her breasts, the soft curve of her waist, the perfect outline of her butt, and then turned away. No, Frank Jr, it wasn't going to be like that, no matter how tempting Sue was, his love for Jade was stronger, he just had to push those intrusive thoughts out of his mind. He walked towards the window and sighed, looking down at the beautiful rose garden and a couple of their bodyguards guarding the perimeter on the concrete wall that surrounded it. Those bodyguards were once hunters, and it seemed that old techniques had not been forgotten. "Is there anything you want to try, Frank?"

"Well, I'd like Doggy," Frank laughed a little, "And anal...” He gasped, “Oh god! Did I say that out loud?!"

"Well I don't have a problem with that," she replied. Fantastic! Her powers were already doing their magic. A little more and Frank would fall for her like his four other friends that night, "Tell me more of your fantasies, I can fulfil them all."

"You're not here for that."

"What am I doing here then? I thought this class would be practical and not theoretical!"

"Didn't I say I want Jade to be my first time?" Frank said with a long sigh. "Sorry if I'm being rude, but I'm stressed."

"I was stressed too when Zeth called me that night, long before Jade," Sue said, moving her hands over her body in the most obscene ways. "It was not easy to be the girl who had four out of six guys for one night."

"They told me it was exhausting," Frank whispered.

"Oh, it was!" she said, too joyfully.

"Imagine now that Jade will have to do it with seven boys!"

"Didn't Finn say he’s gay?"

"Finn says he's not sure yet, but that's none of my business."

"Well I hope he figures it out soon, I would like to corrupt that cuttie patootie," Sue shrugged and got up from the bed to stand next to Frank. She put her arms around his waist and kissed his shoulder. "Tell me. Are you afraid of being the boy who shines the least under the sheets?" she whispered. "Afraid of cumming early? Are you afraid of getting a cramp? That she vomits if she puts you in her mouth? Or are you afraid of not knowing how to make her cum? There's a good chance you'll finish before her, or she may fake an orgasm, or it could be a one-time thing. But if you practive with me before going with her..."

"All of that can happen?!" Frank gasped.

"Oh it can! But I can give you some practical advice," she lowered her hand to Frank's shorts, "There's no better way to learn than to practice."

"If you use your powers on me, I swear it won't work. I'm only interested in Jade," he pulled back and away from her embrace, still looking into her eyes.

"That's clear to me, I have already used my powers and you haven't fallen for me," she laughed a little, "You have a strong will, Frank. That or you are really in love."

He took a deep breath.

"Look, Jade likes me. I'm attracted to her and I want to try this. But what if I fuck it up? I've never done this before!" Frank was burning by now. Cold sweat ran down his neck, onto his chest. His fingers tightened and the pen broke into two pieces in his trembling bionic hand.

He tried to hide the shivers running through his entire body.

"Okay, okay, I get it," Sue said soothingly and reached out to hold Frank's shoulders, but he moved away from her touch. She frowned at his reaction and then stepped closer to him again. She looked at the broken pen and shook her head. "You are always delicate. So where did that came from?"

Frank put the fragments on a table and took another deep breath.

"I was thinking about Jade being disappointed. That's all," he said, taking off his shirt in front of Sue and walking towards his closet to grab a white button-up shirt.

"Do you think she wants you to be her first time?" Sue asked calmly. Frank didn't answer, but she noticed a little blush appearing on his cheeks. She raised an eyebrow. "Because let's be honest. She seems more interested in Zeth and Alex, sexually speaking. And if I were her, I would choose Everett to be my first time."

"Why?" Frank asked and looked at her. She was right. It seemed obvious. Was he assuming that Jade wanted to do it with him first?

“In my case, because Everett has a huge one!" She laughed.

“Why did I ask? Anyway! Turn around," Frank said, "I'm going to put on my fancy pants."

“Such a prude!” Sue rolled her eyes.