CHAPTER 46

Was Jade becoming a nymphomaniac?

She had no idea, but here, under the water in Zeth's enormous personal shower, she wondered if that's what it was like to be addicted to your boyfriend.

"I feel stronger," she whispered, breathing heavily, her hands on the gold tiles, "What's happening to me?"

She ran her hand over her breasts. How weird. They were full now, rounded, soft. Her nipples had even grown bigger.

She was sure her breasts weren't like this this morning.

"I'm not the same anymore," Jade told herself, but something creaked in her back, as if her body were growing, "I need more. I feel strong like Alex, I feel energetic like Frank and beautiful like Zeth." Jade didn't feel ashamed about her body anymore, when once it had felt so wrong and ugly that it hurt to see herself in the mirror. "What is happening to me?" she asked herself as the water cascaded down her back.

Something was changing within her, and the boys were making her feel more feminine, sexier than she ever thought she could possibly become.

But also stronger.

"My boobs were always too small, and my buttocks were never round enough. Now I have curves, and they make me look sexy. I'm beautiful!" she said, pressing her teeth. "And they are noticing it. That must be what's going on."

Jade sighed and looked down at herself for the first time since she entered the shower. Something had changed. She had grown taller... Could it be? Had she grown with each boy she'd had sex with?

"No, that's ridiculous," she told herself. "It's just hormones. God! Even that sounds stupid, Jade. Maybe it's so much exercise."

But she knew it wasn't true.

She ran her hand over her abdomen... Why did she have such a defined six-pack now? It was a six-pack as defined as Zeth's.

That wasn't there this morning!

But it was nice.

She felt good.

Now she was attention-grabbing, sexy, and... And she didn't know how she felt about this.

She was no longer the shy Jade who hid behind black makeup. Even the other girls at school seemed to think she was pretty hot. No one was treating her badly anymore.

And that was before this sudden... Growth.

Maybe this was a good thing.

Or maybe it was her monster nature?

"I want to be like Zeth," she looked at her hands, but her perception was altered, and everything seemed to move in slow motion, "I want to have him between my legs again. I know he will agree. He wants me!"

A year ago, Zeth barely dared to kiss her, and she kissed him first. But now, he seemed to want to make her his.

And she wanted that to happen.

Jade had been attracted to him from the moment she saw him for the first time. The way he held himself, how strong and confident he seemed. She felt like she wanted to be next to him every day, but now she wanted to be on top of him.

"Jesus, Jade!" she told herself. "What is happening to you?"

She really needed to take a chill pill. She was supposed to be the cool, tough, badass Jade! How did she end up being a woman who fell head over heels for any guy who crossed her way?

"I can have whoever I want," she was breathing heavily, and her chest was filled with something similar to anger and lust.

She needed more sex, that made her strong, it was as if all the qualities of the boys were being channelled into her.

She wanted more, more endless energy from Frank, more strength from Alex, more perfection from Zeth.

What would happen if she had sex with Draco? Or with Finn? Or with Kevin?

If she had sex with Everett, she would be unstoppable!

"Zeth, I need Zeth again. He will do for now," she growled, like a tiger or a jaguar, "Zeth will be mine."

Zeth liked her; he'd been flirting with her since forever. Maybe it was just curiosity. That desire to take him to bed was probably just the excitement of not being a virgin anymore. Maybe he wanted a real relationship with her, but did she? Or did she just want sex? Did she only want him to be stronger? To be... Perfect!

Zeth was the most perfect boy in the world, and she wanted to feel like a goddess.

God! Where was the Jade who was afraid of the word ‘sex’ anyway?

"She's gone," Jade said, and her voice came out raspy, deep, and sensual. "I'm the sexiest thing you've seen today!" Her voice sounded different, and she loved it. What had happened? Was it because of her beastly nature? It wasn't her fault her hormones were going haywire!

There was nothing she could do about it, though.

She was just a horny monster!

When she ran her hands through her hair, however, something caught her attention...

Her nails were long and sharp.

"What is happening to me?" She gulped at the sight of her transparent nails, "Jade. Are you seeing boys as some kind of meal? What the hell is wrong with you?! You can't see them as objects! Control yourself!"