CHAPTER 75

"Finn!" Zeth spoke loudly just as he stepped out of the castle after signing some papers that Egor had handed him. The Main Hall was empty and everything was silent inside, but out here the wind was blowing hard and the sound of trucks was deafening. "Finn! There you are! Tell me everything is in order."

Finn was standing with a clipboard in his hand and a pen on his ear, supervising the workers and everything they were carrying into the trailer.

"Never better. Everett is almost done disassembling the portable stage in the courtyard," Finn said, glancing at Zeth briefly before turning back to his work. It wasn't like it took a lot of work to make sure that all the chairs and tables were being taken into the trailer. "And I'm almost done here. I spoke to the manager of your hotel, he will take care of everything."

"I don't trust him. Running a hotel and preparing for a concert are two different things. Maybe I should go take care of it myself," Zeth grimaced, "Hey! What about Alex and Draco?"

"They have the 'surprise' song and who will sing what, and they are working on the track list which you also forgot." Finn glanced over at Zeth again.

"Shit! I've been so busy all week that I forgot," Zeth rubbed his forehead, "And the..."

"The bodyguards have their new suits, everything's perfect," Finn nodded, "But Blackbull reported that his daughter had an accident, so he will be replaced by Goldenlion." Finn said, pulling out his phone, "Frank already has his new eye but he hasn't put it on yet, he's about to talk to Evie in the Broken Tower. There is a water leak on the second floor and requires repair, I took care of it, the plumber will come tomorrow. The pantry also needs to be replenished, I already ordered a shipment of food. The air conditioning of the fourth floor of the Yeti Tower also broke down, they will repair it the day after tomorrow. Oh! And Kimberly wants to switch apartments, she wants to live with Evie. Oh! Evie said she wants to join..."

"Anything related to Lyonfort I will check on the way to the hotel," Zeth nodded. He looked around. Everything was pretty much perfect, there were a few things that needed fixing here and there but overall, things were running smoothly. "Anything else? Concert related?"

"Laska was already informed of the human makeover, I asked the guys for specifications and I already have them and sent them to Laska. Penny will take care of the makeup." Finn checked his phone again, "The waiters and cooks at the Darktide Hotel have already been informed that there will be a special dinner, the menus are already being printed."

"Dinner?"

"I thought it would be a nice touch, the tickets were expensive. It will not affect the budget, don't worry," Finn said, using his calculator, "We will recover the investment, I reduced some costs and in addition to the profits for charity, we will also have a profit margin ourselves. It's not much, we'll each have a juicy income at the end of the night to fix all the problems of the castle. Oh! And I added a meet and greet. I thought after the concert we could go and greet the guests personally, and Cadence O'Pry and her daughter are on the guest list."

"Did you have time to check the list?" Zeth whistled, unable to hide the surprise on his face.

"Yeah, there weren't any issues," Finn shrugged.

Zeth smiled.

"Good, good."

"There's a woman who actually bought tickets for her entire company," Finn said, checking his phone, "Artemisia Roman."

"That name brings back some memories," Zeth said with a shudder, "My niece."

"I was sure you had a nice," Finn snapped his fingers.